03-04 Cobra 500+ rwhp in a box.

Greg Kulbick

Established Member
Steig stg IV ported blower with a Billetflow redfire 2.93 pulley. sold
Full Billetflow redfire idler pulley set with auxiliary idler with new style snub bracket. sold
Metco lower pulley kit with 4# ring. sold
Gates belt for this set up with stock alternator pulley. $15
Accufab polished plenum and throttle body. $425
Lethal Performance fuel pump booster and FPDM wiring upgrade. $175
LFP intercooler reservior. sold
60# injectors with adapters. sold
SCT BA2400 MAF. sold

With this set up and a JLT CAI, UPR o/r x-pipe and Magnaflow catback I made 522/528 with ice in the box. Would have been higher with subsequent tuning changes that were never tried with ice.

Parted out prices include shipping. Payapl users split the fee, add 1.5%

Take everything for $2300. With the PMs I've already gotten, I imagine this option won't last but 17 seconds.

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
20-COBRA-03 said:
yo i need your supercharger, plenum, upper pulley. i sent you a PM. Thanks.
I'm interested in Accufab throttle body and 60 lb injectors.....If available in two weeks.;-)

Greg Kulbick

Established Member
Change of plans due to demand, original post updated with prices. I'm going to go through PMs and try to be fair to who asked for specific parts first. If I accidently overlook you, I apologize. I'll be sending PMs with links to the prices.

Greg Kulbick

Established Member
I'm trying to get the people who PMed me a chance on the specific items they asked for first. LFP reservior is spoken for pending pictures and I've had a couple inquiries on the injectors already. I'll keep the thread updated as things go or become available.

CobraKraiger

Know Not Anxiety Or Fear
Established Member
Do you have pics of the idlers and the snub idler? Also do you have all of the bolts and everything to ge with them? I am very interested

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
What brand are injectors, how many miles and do they come with harness? Seriosly interested. paypal ready

Greg Kulbick

Established Member
Ok, I've tried to be fair but its getting a little too tough when people show interest then stop responding while I've got other people waiting to see if it falls through.

First come first serve on what's left. Consider anything with a price as available until otherwise updated. Post here or PM, I'll be going by time stamp. Everything there came off the car with about 2500 miles on them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread