03-04 Cobra BBK long tubes - Jet Hot Coated

blowngt

Established Member
They were on the car for about 8 months, but with so many belt alignment issues, I bet they don't have 1000 miles on them. $300 + shipping. Nothing wrong with them, I just going turbo.

I don't have pics right now, but I can get some if needed.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
I'll Give you 250 and i'll pick them up.. where in south fla do you live i'm in Miami Lakes... Do you have a mid pipe?

blowngt

Established Member
fastball19 said:
I'll Give you 250 and i'll pick them up.. where in south fla do you live i'm in Miami Lakes... Do you have a mid pipe?

I'm in Lake Worth and work in Ft Lauderdale. How's $275 and I'll meet you somewhere in S Lauderdale??

I have a mid pipe for sale also. It's a VRS with cats. I'll throw that in for another $200 if you're interested.

blowngt

Established Member
3Dglasses said:
Bump for good price. Where in South Florida are you? Paypal?

I'm in Lake Worth and work in Ft Lauderdale.

Yes, but if you're close enough, I'd be willing to meet half way.

BoosT_AddicT

BOOOSTIFIED!
Established Member
blowngt said:
I'm in Lake Worth and work in Ft Lauderdale. How's $275 and I'll meet you somewhere in S Lauderdale??

I have a mid pipe for sale also. It's a VRS with cats. I'll throw that in for another $200 if you're interested.

I got $275 and I'll come pick them up from you... Please PM me if this is agreeable. Thanks.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
blowngt said:

i will do 275... you have a PM maybe we can meet half way...

Users who are viewing this thread