03/04 Cobra bumpers, full interior/exterior parts! misc items!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
you have the drivers side door window sweep? gauge pod still available? hard top or vert?

JML81

WIKD281
Established Member
Carpet...

Hey I pulled the carpet out in the light and I dont think Im going to sell it. There are a bunch of marks and wear on it from it was in and out of the car during the cage install and to me it looks like crap. Sorry about that, I just dont want to sell any junk.

do you have the side skirts?

No I don't, sorry!

haha so whats left on this thing?

I'm gonna update the ad right now, a ton of shit sold! haha. thanks

I know you didn't list the seatbelts but I was wondering if you were able to sell me the driver's side seatbelt and assembly? I can also be reached @ [email protected]

Yeah all the seatbelts/assemblies are being removed the car tomorrow and taht will pretty much be the last of the interior coming out. I'll shoot you some pics when I do! thanks!

JML81

WIKD281
Established Member
you have the drivers side door window sweep? gauge pod still available? hard top or vert?

Not sure what the sweep is? Can you clarify that for me? thanks! Also its a vert. And I do have the Apillar gauge pod still! Was waiting on paypal but the person never responded so its back for sale!

i sent you a pm on the cobra grill emblem if its still available ???

Supposed to be sold as of now, but no payment received yet. Will keep you posted! Thanks!

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Hey I pulled the carpet out in the light and I dont think Im going to sell it. There are a bunch of marks and wear on it from it was in and out of the car during the cage install and to me it looks like crap. Sorry about that, I just dont want to sell any junk.

Thanks, I appreciate the honesty. Good guy bump

JML81

WIKD281
Established Member
I haven't heard back from him. Let me know and I'll ship it out! thanks

JML81

WIKD281
Established Member
everything pretty much sold! thanks guys!

Still available:

stock 99/01 fuel rails
custom a-pillar for gauges
center console w/ 6spd shift boot , very clean!
door panels
99 Gauge cluster w/ 22k miles, spotless!

99Snaker

Resident Coffee Addict
Established Member
Hell of a deal on the center console... can't remember what I paid for mine on ebay but it was more than $100 for sure! (and probably not as clean... came out of a Gt too). +1

Users who are viewing this thread