03-04 Cobra Convertible LED bulbs

HID_Guy

Established Member
We are under the impression that all 03-04 Termy's have 194 Wedge Base bulbs in their map light housings under the rear view mirror in all convertible Termy's, let us know what bulb type you have, is it a wedge base or festoon type ???

TermyExPhoto.jpg

We have run into a few of both in the past, but not sure if some added mirror replacements from other models like GT's and V6's, if you have input on other models let us know, just trying to confirm so we can provide the correct items to those of you looking for Interior LED's.

Photos are always best .....

Last edited:

HID_Guy

Established Member
I have a 2003 Convertible Cobra. It uses the wedge type!

So far only wedge type, some people (only two customers) jumped us off track because they reported festoon bulbs but we have confirmed if you have the stock rear-view mirror it should be wedge type bulbs.

20psirabbit

Established Member
so oscar if we have an 03 vert, what's the pricing on what we and bulbs are they? i guess, license plate light, interior lights, does that cover it? and are yours white or bluish? i'm looking for the whitest leds i can find.

HID_Guy

Established Member
so oscar if we have an 03 vert, what's the pricing on what we and bulbs are they? i guess, license plate light, interior lights, does that cover it? and are yours white or bluish? i'm looking for the whitest leds i can find.

Okay, the LED bulbs we provide are actually very solid colors. When you buy an LED that is supposed to be white and it comes out with blue-ish hint to it it brings the brightness down and clean look also. Our wedge base are a natural white color, no blueish hint or green-ish white in some cases, we have heard nothing but good things. Plus some of the LED bulbs that have 6 LED's in 1 have bigger heads and do not fit properly in the Lic. Tag Housings, we provide an LED bulb that is the exact fitment and size as the OEM Halogen bulb, but with the brightest possible LED High Power Pad we have been able to get our hands on. The link below is what you would need for both the Interior Termy Bulbs and Lic. Tag Bulbs.

194 / 168 (T10) Wedge Base LED Bulbs - 1 Pair - $17.00 : www.HIDGUY.net - Xentec Slim Xenon HID Kits ; Lifetime Warranty Digital Slim Ballast HID kits, HID Bulbs, HID ballasts, H1, H3, H4 ( 9003 ), H4H, H6, H6M, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H11B, H13 ( 9008

Users who are viewing this thread