03/04 Cobra Exterior & Interior Parts

NEA

Banned
"VirtualSVT" I'm located in Hammond Indiana and the front k-memeber with suspension have 35k. on them. Pics are available,just give me an email address to send them to!

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
is the mach 1000 still available? will u seperate? i want just the subs if so.

NEA

Banned
"2KBlackGt" Yes the Mach 1000 is still available,unfortunately I'm not interested in seperating it. Thanks for the offer though!

DiZzyBonne

Established Member
1st)Cobra Hood still in Ford primer,never painted and new in Ford box. $350.00
Is this still available? If so, I'm assuming it's safe to say it's the '03/'04 hood hence the title name. How much shipped to 95129?

1st) Cobra front bumper still in Ford primer,with foglights & bezels already mounted,chin gaurd still new in box. $480.00 ($550.00 Shipped to your door!)

2nd) Cobra front bumper still in Ford primer,with foglights,bezels & chin gaurd still new in boxes.$480.00 ($550.00 Shipped to your door!)
Are both of them still available? Also, what exactly do you mean by chin guard?

Last edited:

NEA

Banned
"DiZzyBonne" Both Cobra hoods have just Sold. Yes both NEW front Cobra bumpers are still available,although someone might be buying one of them today. By "chin gaurd" I'm reffering to the black plastic scrape gaurd that goes under the front bumper to protect from rubbing/scraping the road surface.

NEA

Banned
"cobrasvtcoupe25" Oh ya...we're good to go! :rockon:
I just Pm'ed you all the tracking info! :beer:

NEA

Banned
"Steedafied" Sorry but the yellow already sold!

"codip426" Depends if you're picking up the tails or if shipping is required.Let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread