03/04 Cobra fuel system items FS - BAP, FPDM, Fuel Hat & Pumps, etc...

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I have the following items for sale:

1 KB BAP 40 Amp version - $175 Shipped anywhere in the continental US - SOLD

1 KB BAP 20 Amp version - $150 Shipped anywhere in the continental US

1 KB Boost a Spark unit - $150 Shipped anywhere in the continental US

1 03 Cobra factory fuel rail with -8AN adapter for aftermarket fuel line - $50 Shipped anywhere in the continental US

1 03/04 Cobra stock fuel tank hat with factory fuel pumps (12K miles, no sender, no float) - $150 Shipped anywhere in the continental US

1 Zone 5 (MJChip) Stage 1 modified FPDM (ideal for running dual FORD GT pumps) - $100 Shipped anywhere in the continental US - SOLD

All items are in excellent shape and include everything needed to make them work... Paypal or money order payment only... Local pickup available for the DFW area folks...

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
The returnless system is a pile of horseshit.
:lol:
truestory.gif

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
Yeah...I'm not sure what all I would need to go returnstyle..but I already have most of the stuff on my car..maybe one day, but my setup is good for now anyhow. We need to meet up sometime so I can check out your turbo setup on the Rio Red car :)

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Yeah...I'm not sure what all I would need to go returnstyle..but I already have most of the stuff on my car..maybe one day, but my setup is good for now anyhow. We need to meet up sometime so I can check out your turbo setup on the Rio Red car :)

You are welcome to come by anytime Chris... Just give me a call and come on over... I want to check out your car too...

JC

Users who are viewing this thread