03/04 Cobra Headlight Turn Signal Reflectors

CobraLov3r

Established Member
So I've seen a lot of cobras that have changed the OEM amber reflector with the clear reflectors & all blacked out ones too. Having a hard time finding them online, or a recent thread where someone inquired about them as well. If anyone could help me locate where I could purchase some, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Also feel free to post pictures of what reflector setup you have on your cobra, I like how they look!

*Edit*
http://www.stangmods.com/Mustang-Black-Headlamps-with-Clear-Corner-Lenses-p/01592.htm

Just found this pair on stangmods. Is that all there is offered out there? Any other options please post away.

Last edited:

CobraLov3r

Established Member
Yep, thats what I've been looking for. Changed my mind and decided against the idea, thanks for the help though guys!

snakezilla

Established Member
Is that the only place that sells them? Can someone share some feedback on the quality and how well they fit?

Thank You

Last edited:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
I'm pretty sure i bought mine on ebay and that was back in 2006 i believe. I had them on v6, then transfered them to the cobra in 2008. Still have them on there and they have yet to leak and fit perfectly fine. In my opinion clear corners are a MUST for these cars. The amber is so distracting.

Users who are viewing this thread