03/04 Cobra Hood,Front & Rear bumpers & Trunklid

NEA

Banned
Selling a few exterior items from a wrecked 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra:

03 Cobra hood with vents,inner hood insulation complete & in excl.condition.
$OLD

03 Cobra Front Bumper complete with foglights,bezels,and chin gaurd.All Ford Oem and in excl.condition.
$old!

03 Cobra rear bumper in excl.condition.
$OLD!

03 Cobra rear trunklid & spoiler needing repair due to hairline cracks on spoiler and small chip broke off tip of trunk.
Spoiler & Brakelight $OLD!

03 Cobra Trunklid missing the spoiler & light still available $90.00

Black 2004 Cobra trunklid & spoiler in excl condition,brakelight is cracked.
$OLD!

Shipping NOT INCLUDED in the prices above. Please send an email address for pics to; [email protected]

Last edited:

stripnzinc

Established Member
hey just wondering if u still had the hood I have not got back a email....:coolman:

hey I want to thank u for the reply and looking foaword in doing more buisness with yea....

Last edited:

NEA

Banned
"N/Angel" Sorry but "stripnzinc" was the first to contact me immediately after I posted everything up. You were right after him. If still interested....I DO have a BLACK 04 Cobra hood coming off my car I can offer him possibly making the Sonic Blue available,but I'll have to check with him first. Let me know.

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
how much do you want for your black hood and when would it be ready to ship? does it have the insulation and vents in it to?

NEA

Banned
"N/Angel" It would be ready to ship as soon as our replacement hood arrives which should be anyday now. The vents are included as is the hood insulation.

Users who are viewing this thread