03/04 Cobra OEM Front:Bumper Cover w/ Chin Spoiler:Metallic Silver

skratpiece

Established Member
03/04 Cobra OEM Front:Bumper Cover w/ Chin Spoiler: Painted Metallic Silver w/ Glasurit clearcoat. This bumper is a 9/10 and was brand new as of August. The chin spoiler is included, and I also have the fog light inserts. Fog lights not included. Mounting brackets are flawless as well. $350. Local Pickup. I am also interested in trades for other cobra parts. Tampa, Florida. 56th st.

There is minimal repair required on this bumper. My ball joint broke and the weight of the car caused a slight crimp near the mounting tabs. Ford was actually going to repair it, but I did enough complaining to the point that they decided to replace it instead. Fords loss is your gain. This bumper is retail $505, Chin Spoiler is $90 and Fog light inserts are $28 per set. Paint will cost you no less than $300 and again this is Glasurit Clearcoat. I want to see somebody put this on their car. I am not greedy. Everything included retails for $923 OEM. Local Pickup if possible, that's why I'm posting in the Florida Section.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread