03-04 Cobra Parts- Have to sell family emergency.

Pock

It’s an addiction
Established Member
Family Emergency Sale

UPDATE Still for sale....

H&R Sport springs (Convertible) with 5000 miles use. $180.00 Shipped, just cover paypal fees

2003 Complete owners manual. $65.00 shipped

Cobra Grille Emblem $20.00 shipped

Stock Pulley $15.00 shipped

Paypal please add the 3% fee. Feel free to call or text any questions 940-923-7011 I'm an instructor in the Air Force odds are I won't be able to answer so leave a voice mail if you call.

Last edited:

delly

Established Member
can i see the car with the lowering h&r springs installed? how many miles on them? thanks

Pock

It’s an addiction
Established Member
:cryying: Never installed on my car. I bought them from a member here and was going to put them on this weekend. Not now :cryying:

I'm really sick to my stomach to have to do this. I was just finishing up to where I wanted to be. This sucks..

Pock

It’s an addiction
Established Member
THe catback and X are nearly new. THe catback has been on since July and the X since the end of Sept. I believe they both look brand new other than being dirty. The X has a bung installed for my WB but it has a nice plug for it. If you are serious please PM or call/Text me.

Thanks,
James

ReCoil

Let it eat!
Established Member
Would you want to sell those head covers? I've got stock one's I can trade with cash!

Pock

It’s an addiction
Established Member
:cryying: Never installed on my car. I bought them from a member here and was going to put them on this weekend. Not now :cryying:

I'm really sick to my stomach to have to do this. I was just finishing up to where I wanted to be. This sucks..

See above

03cobrarocks

Established Member
might be intrested in 4lb lower, alt. pullley belt the blower/throttle body/plenum... I live in dfw texas so we could maybe meet somewhere to avoid shipping... you have receipt from posi or does he keep records?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread