03-04 Cobra supercharger on My Mach 1

99lightning_svt

Established Member

JMach1

Established Member
Ohhh yes.. I've went through this debate multiple times.. Theres what.. 64+ parts needed for the complete swap.. not including your forged internals.. Guy on Mach1Registry built 2 complete setups and sold them and said he'd never do it again.. I'm going TT here soon like Swervo. Working on small things right now, hopefully built shortblock this winter and then TT by next Spring.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Damn I guess I'll just have to wait... and get a procharger!! Thanks everyone I appreciate it!!

Mofobucs on this board and on streetfire has a couple of vids of a black F1A Mach that is absolutely Amazing. Sounds like a fricken jet and is fast as hell.

I'm extremely tempted to just sell my "kit" and go that route. But then again I love the "scream" on the positive discplacement blowers. I dunno- still going the forged/stroker route but my wife is giving me a lot of grief about the Eaton swap. If it's not on by July I'll probably go procharge or Hellion.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Ohhh yes.. I've went through this debate multiple times.. Theres what.. 64+ parts needed for the complete swap.. not including your forged internals.. Guy on Mach1Registry built 2 complete setups and sold them and said he'd never do it again.. I'm going TT here soon like Swervo. Working on small things right now, hopefully built shortblock this winter and then TT by next Spring.

If you get a chance to come down to mustang week in Myrtle you should take it. I think Swervo said he's going to be there.....you really have to see his car to fully appreciate it. Prolly the nicest Mach I've ever seen and heard- just amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread