03/04 cobra WANTED, centrall valley ca.

lebda

Established Member
Hey....I too am in the central valley and looking for a Cobra. But I am looking for a modded Cobra with kb or whipple prefered. I'm not stealing your thread, I'm just saying I will let you know if I find any stock Cobra's in the area if you let me know if you see any modded. There was a DSG '03 at Michaels Chevy a month ago, but it sold in a few days. They were asking $26,000 not sure the miles. I do Paintless Dent Repair at most of the dealers in Fresno/Clovis so I will keep an eye out for you.

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
considering sellin mine....can always make it bone stock pretty easily...

39k on it

gotjack

Established Member
i found the one i want, but its locating in wy, i am working on getting it shipped to cali, you guys have any hookups on shipping cars?

Fnet=ma

Established Member
Dane, I spoke to you on the phone the other day about my Cobra. Its the one in my signature. Let me know if you are still interested as I will be able to work on the price, and I talked to my shop and making it stock again would be know problem as we still have all of the parts.

lebda

Established Member
Be carefull if you ship it. I just had an M3 shipped from New York and it was damaged. What ever you do don't deny their insurance to save money. If at all possible use someone like these guys. They put it on a hard side, level, elevator style semi and deliver door to door. No tow trucks and no storage yards. Expensive though.
http://www.intercitylines.com/

gotjack

Established Member
Fnet=ma said:
Dane, I spoke to you on the phone the other day about my Cobra. Its the one in my signature. Let me know if you are still interested as I will be able to work on the price, and I talked to my shop and making it stock again would be know problem as we still have all of the parts.

ya i think its going to be pain trying to ship a car here, im still intrested in yours too, did you find out about the warranty? whats the warranty left on the car?

Cobrastruk04

I got a Single turbo 04 cobra with 16.5K on it Turbo has 3K on it same with new motor PM me if your interested. all it needs is to up the boost and you will be looking at 700RWHP. let me know
Devon

Fnet=ma

Established Member
gotjack said:
ya i think its going to be pain trying to ship a car here, im still intrested in yours too, did you find out about the warranty? whats the warranty left on the car?

Dane, sorry about the time delay I had to go out of town at the spur of the moment. I found out about the warranty and from what it looks like it does not transfer over to a 3rd person. I lowered the price to 28500 FYI, and for whatever reason if the buyer would like the stock parts on it could be done at no cost.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
lebda said:
Hey....I too am in the central valley and looking for a Cobra. But I am looking for a modded Cobra with kb or whipple prefered. I'm not stealing your thread, I'm just saying I will let you know if I find any stock Cobra's in the area if you let me know if you see any modded. There was a DSG '03 at Michaels Chevy a month ago, but it sold in a few days. They were asking $26,000 not sure the miles. I do Paintless Dent Repair at most of the dealers in Fresno/Clovis so I will keep an eye out for you.
how much do you want to pay?

interested in a 2003-S281Cobra#97--Color-Red-Fire-Coupe,miles 5400
Price--$38,995.00--Or-Best Offer
337-988-0799-Home
337-230-3513-Cell
I' located in Lafayette,Louisiana,70503
Car is Flawless!!!!

nrmustang

Established Member
How much are you looking to spend? I have #939 Silver 03 coupe w/ 11,000 miles that I bought off a local who bought a GT (not mustang). Only has Borlas and a filter, original tires/brakes and a FORD Premium ESP warranty good for another 5 years. It covers EVERYTHING and is transferrable. Car is virtually brand new and is a garage queen. Throw me some numbers.

|3ullitt

Established Member
nrmustang said:
How much are you looking to spend? I have #939 Silver 03 coupe w/ 11,000 miles that I bought off a local who bought a GT (not mustang). Only has Borlas and a filter, original tires/brakes and a FORD Premium ESP warranty good for another 5 years. It covers EVERYTHING and is transferrable. Car is virtually brand new and is a garage queen. Throw me some numbers.

Please email me at [email protected]. I can't send any PM's. Thank you.

nrmustang

Established Member
Well the only person buying #939 from us will be the insurance company, some guy blew a red light and totalled our car on 6/18 (the same day I3ullitt posted for us to reply) My wife was driving and making a left turn when this guy blew the light at 70 mph according to the police report, CAR IS WASTED.
Ironically he was in a convertable V6, oh yeah he didnt have insurance. Ill try to post some pictures. Wifes ok, car can be replaced.

MWG27

Established Member
nrmustang said:
Well the only person buying #939 from us will be the insurance company, some guy blew a red light and totalled our car on 6/18 (the same day I3ullitt posted for us to reply) My wife was driving and making a left turn when this guy blew the light at 70 mph according to the police report, CAR IS WASTED.
Ironically he was in a convertable V6, oh yeah he didnt have insurance. Ill try to post some pictures. Wifes ok, car can be replaced.

Repost the pics, or add a link to a storage of them...

Sorry for the loss...
Glad the Mrs. is well...

Users who are viewing this thread