03-04 fuel system

kyle67camaro

Established Member
Ok i have a 2004 cobra with a built block and for the most part ready for more boost. I am thinking of doing the procharger F1a cog system, the whipple 3.4 or even a turbo set up. I am looking to make 700+ rwhp and I need to know what else i would need to do to support that. I have been looking at your fuel systems and was wondering if I got some of your 79lb injectors and the triple pump fuel system if that would do it or if there is other things in the fuel system that I would need. I am also wondering what else might be needed to do this upgrade to my car. I am also thinking of going big on things like the fuel system just because if I am ever going to want to go bigger I am better off to get the fuel system that will support 1000+ rwhp from the start. So far I have 79lb injecotrs $739, triple pump system $1899, procharger $4799, 110 mm MAF $299, accufab sinlge blade $449, I already have kook long tubes and full exhaust, jtl intake stage three clutch, solid axle swap and most the commin little things. Thank you so much for your time Kyle

Last edited:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
The triple pump system with 79lb injectors will support more power than the F1a can push, so you will have plenty of left over fuel if you want to make more power. The triple pump system and 79lbers can support over 1000 rwhp, and its a complete system, shouldnt need anything with the purchase of that kit. You also should specify what intake manifold you will be using that way we can get you setup with the correct fuel rails.

Thanks,
Derek

kyle67camaro

Established Member
Well the thing is I have not really thought about that. I know that a lot of people use the 01 cobra and the procharger one should be good for their own product. The next thing is, do you think the procharger will be worth the extra 1000 for it or would the 3.4 be a really fun street car. I want something that is a blast to drive on the streets that is why I am thinking procharger, but I will also have lots of fun at the track.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Well the thing is I have not really thought about that. I know that a lot of people use the 01 cobra and the procharger one should be good for their own product. The next thing is, do you think the procharger will be worth the extra 1000 for it or would the 3.4 be a really fun street car. I want something that is a blast to drive on the streets that is why I am thinking procharger, but I will also have lots of fun at the track.

I'd personally go with the 3.4L crusher kit. I've got a 3.4L on my car already and will be putting the crusher on here in the next few weeks.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks, Jared

kyle67camaro

Established Member
Ok I will for sure and I have to say your guys help is amazing and your very friendly. I will be doing all my shopping from you guys. I hope you both have great holidays.

Users who are viewing this thread