03/04 Parts KB 2.2,Mafia,60inj, MM CC etc..

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Hey guys, selling all the parts I have left over from my 03 Cobra. I sold it a couple months back and have had these laying around.

- KB 2.2 Has 3k miles since re-build. Have paperwork for it. Bought off of a member here but never installed it. Comes with 2.75, 3.0 and 3.5 pulley and pulley removal tool and a belt that im not sure is for what pulley set-up.
$2500 Shipped and Paypal'd

- MM CC Plates. These are the Black Powdercoat version. Bought these BRAND NEW from Lethal and only opened the box to check them out. Never used.
$190 Shipped and Paypal'd

- Diablosprt Mafia. Used and has about 10k miles. Bought this but never installed it.
$110 Shipped and Paypal'd

- Siemens Deka 60# Injectors with pigtails. These have about 6k miles. Bought but never installed.
$240 Shipped and Paypal'd

- Accufab TB/Pl. The throttle body is polished but the plenum is satin. Will not part out. Has about 15k miles. Idle is perfect.
$375 Shipped and Paypal'd

- Borla Stingers for IRS. These have about 1k miles if that. Bought these new about 2 months ago. Would prefer local pick up but buyer pays all shipping fee's which I have no idea what it would cost to ship something like this out.
$500 PICKED UP In So-Cal 92707

- H and R Sport Springs IRS off a coupe. 5k miles.
$200 Picked up in So-Cal 92707

Im located in Southern California 92707. I will have a couple more parts listed later as well as pics but most of these parts are in great condition. I will sell these by the order that people PM me. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread