03-04 stock radiators

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
Do they still make them? I have one on my 97 o love the fact they are all aluminum and was a direct drop in replacement also 1.5 inches thick vs 1 inch in the 97-98 cobra. I’d like to get another one as a spare because I have heard nothing but trouble trying to fit thicker radiators like SVE mishimoto etc due to the abs lines. I have looked everywhere and can’t seem to find them any longer

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01yellercobra

Established Member
AFAIK they're not available anymore. You might get lucky and find one that's been forgotten on a shelf somewhere.

The ABS lines are no where near the radiator. You'll have to bend the A/C lines a little, but it's not much. Now if you're running a Mark VIII fan you'll definitely have to get creative with the ABS lines if you want to run it with an aftermarket radiator.

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
Yeah I’m running an 03-04 radiator on my 97 currently it’s been great along with a reische thermostat and water wetter my temps are perfect but I just wanted one as a back up for the future. SVE makes one that’s 2 inches thick but again people say the abs block interference against the radiator. I do not have AC I deleted it

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

01yellercobra

Established Member
I test fitted a Champion radiator and it was 2.25" or 2.5. I don't remember exactly, but I do remember I didn't have any issue with the ABS pump. I couldn't run it for other reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread