'03 10th Ann. torch red conv. 20K miles

topless10th

Established Member
'03 10th Ann. torch red conv. reduced price

there are brand new tires (GY Eagle F1 GS-d3) on the back rims that i have never even put on the car. front tires (Pirelli P zero nero) are less than two weeks old. car has performed nothing less than flawless. check my mods for details. original sticker said $41,000 + $5,000 in mods = for sale for $26,000. no trades please.

Last edited:

topless10th

Established Member
i had the same apprehensions before i bought this, in pictures it looked like red overload, but as soon as i saw it up close and personal my mind was eased. it is done tastefully, in my opinion. BTW, anything beats the suede inserts.

Last edited:

topless10th

Established Member
pics sent. i have more but the file was too large to accept them all and i didnt know what all you wanted to see. BTW front fascia was just replaced with a factory ford peice without liscense plate holes. its flawless

topless10th

Established Member
more pics coming now, ill get some to you of the inside and engine tomorrow. BTW i even bought an extra new set of 10th ann floor mats because they often seem to be the first thing to show signs of wear. interior is flawless.

topless10th

Established Member
of course it matters. it would not be priced like this if i didnt want to sell it fast. car still lists for over 30k according to kelley. i need the money for other ventures.

Users who are viewing this thread