03 911tt Vs 03/04 Cobra

no slow 88

Established Member
So i'm taking this 911 TT trade in to the tire store to get a new tire put on, when I stroll pass the PULLUIM FORD DEALER. Out pulls a sonic blue COBRA. So I throw it down to 3rd to hurry up and catch him. Once beside him I saw that it was a guy in his late 20's or early 30's. The car was loud so I know it had exhaust! I hit it beside him several time but he would'nt go, but once we got out of the dealership's view he nailed it. SUPRISING the shit out of me. So I pull back up to him down the road doing about 35 in 2nd he looks at me and smile's. We then nail it with me jumping out about 1/2a car and pulling with every gear change finally at about 115 he let off. he was a good 2 1/2 to 3 cars back. We pulled over and talked an he did indeed have a flowmaster exhaust. He was suprised when I tol him that this was not my car. Good race though!! I think a Cobra with more mods would fare better.

02saleen346

Established Member
Yeah Ive raced a new 911t and took it by about 1/2 car up to about 130ish in my 03 cobra. (i have all the normal bolt ons- ex: pulley/ exaust.) Thoughs things are quick!

no slow 88

Established Member
well the car I drove was traded in by a older lady. It was well taking care of. Well this cobra just had the flowmaster 3inch catback. I love the way those cobra sound!!! I will own one sone or later.

Users who are viewing this thread