'03 Bassani& Dr.gas off road X-pipe-WOW!!

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
I just got my car back w/ my '03 bassani catback and Dr.gas off road X..... The car sounds exactly like I wanted it to... at idle it isn't to loud, just enough to let you know that its aftermarket... But when I get into the throttle the thing comes to life and GROWLS!
When they took of my stock H-pipe, my cats were toast, the first two were completley destoyed and plugging up the second set... ford said they had addressed this w/ my bad gas, but it looks as if they didn't even look at them, took the H down to ford and set it in front of them.... they are replacing it for me...
It feels like a totally different car, it was to sluggish before, now I can break traction to third... it is a little wet outside so I haven't gave it all the gas, but I am impressed with the setup so far, I am uploading some vids of the car playing w/ 12 second L, It's not me driving the car, its my friend.... will have them up as soon as possible, got a few flybys and a startup, with some reving, Hope to get them for yall soon:)

Tundra

Established Member
Yeah, thanks for letting me steal the Beauty to play with the Beast.

I am shooting for 12s this weekend.

I've got 2 or 3 vids I want to put up, but I need a host.

Vid 1
First and 2nd gear flyby, badass!

Vid 2
60 mph roll in the rain, I lost my tan! Went sideways. close call :chicken:

Vid3
60 mph roll again, 2nd gear is useless, 13.14@104 lightning went from 60-100 while Cobra went from 60-120 while putting on 4 or 5 carlengths. SICK! :gt:

LAter

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread