03 Black Cobra Coupe for sale in NJ $15,000

ModularMax

Fast Cars & Freedom
Established Member
NEW PRICE 13,000$ I WANNA GET THE **** OUT OF NJ WANNA SELL >>NOW<<
Ill get right to your first question... "Why 15,000$!?"

Lost my job that allowed me to own and afford such a car
Broken Valve spring
4th must be slammed to engage(3rd sometimes kicks back)
Bald tires on ghetto 18x8" Rims
60,000 miles on od
MUST BE SOLD ASAP MOVING TO CALI FROM NJ, economy sucks here
If you do the motor/tranny work it should only cost you between 200-300$ to fix the car
the rims on the car do look great and really makes the car stand out but on 8" rims they look skinny from behind

Now let me explain why these things are wrong
Broken Valve Spring - started the car up one morning end of story broke right then and there, we have drained the oil and found absolute zero metal particals

4th being blown - when i bought the car the previous owner had installed a stage 3 centerforce dual-friction clutch and fidanza machinable aluminum fly wheel, and the clutch would not fully dis-engage at high RPMs, so i installed a full steeda clutch adjuster kit & dual lift clutch quadrant the car was a monster, ran a 12.5 felt great, then one night at the track a buddy of mine said "hey i dont think your clutch is fully engaging"(why i took his advice i dont know he was no mechanic, but had owned his 03' Cobra for 5yrs first owner) so i easy adjusted it with a few clicks, went down the track and ended up grinding the shit out of 3rd & 4th, forever pissed

Bald Tires - its a cobra...

Ghetto 18"s - bought the car last summer in Rockford illinois :shrug: (reason i drove so far was he was only asking 21,500$ for the car)

More about the car:
The person i bought it from was the second owner(he had owned it since 12,xxx miles), he was a doctor who had moved from cali to illinois, he never drove the car in the rain, bringing the car home i had to stop and buy new wipers when it started to rain because from not being used they were rock solid, the car was also always grage kept untill last summer when i bought it, when the shop was installing the borla exhaust i had put on he could not believe it had 65,000 miles there was ZERO under body rust, the interior is in GREAT SHAPE with the exception to the all too common driver side in/out rash on the left bolster, i fell i love with this car, i washed it at least twice a weak untill it stopped moving due to valve spring breaking, i waxed it 5x in the 1year i owned the car, since owning it i have installed a Borlar Stinger cat-back exhaust(600$), steeda fire-wall cutch adjuster kit(200$), MGW short shifter(orange handle), SLP 2.81 S/C Pulley w/mail order tune & SCT XCAL 2 Tuner(400$), JLT TRUE Cold Air Kit(300$)(Air intake is inside fender down by the fog lamps behind the duct opening) it gives the blower a REALLY REALLY loud whine sounds incredable i really hate to let this car go but im in a rut in my life and i need to make a mature choice and sell my car so heres pictures of the car the previous owner sent me when i bought it, i dont have a digital camera but the car still looks exactly the same other then theres a bit of pollen on it now but even still shines like new a decwent power wash would make it shine great i used only the best wax on it and have clay barred the car in mid summer, there is a minor small chip in the drivers door that was touched up i dare you to find it and of course a 65,000 mile car has white pelts in the from bumper if detailed this car would be show room condition

Im very very firm on 15,000$ if you are a mechanic and car fix this car your self you just got a steal i put only the best of mods on this car shes gonna be missed but i have no choice theres nothing i can do at this point to keep it
you can contact me at 908-296-7023 i live in morris county anyone is more then welcome to come out and look at the car give me a call an we will set a meeting up

Click to see picture
my.php

like i said she still looks just the same i owned her less then a year

Call me (Max)
908-296-7023

Last edited:

ModularMax

Fast Cars & Freedom
Established Member
I will also trade for a black Gixxer 600 + $cash$ ill value your gixxer at blue book value

Last edited:

01gtdude

Established Member
interested ... can you send more pics to [email protected]
would you be interested in a trade for a reliable daily driver gt? that is pretty fast and looks good to .. (01 gt)

Last edited:

ModularMax

Fast Cars & Freedom
Established Member
Ill send more pictures now and im really trying to get a gixxer as a DD with the loss of my job doing side work im only gonna be able to afford gas for a bike really

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Priced excellent for someone who wants to build a street monster and would be doing headwork/trannywork anyways.

Good luck mang! where in CA are you moving to?

ModularMax

Fast Cars & Freedom
Established Member
Well not 100% sure but somewheres in so-cal honestly im selling the car and im gonna call around so-cal trying to get a driving job of somesort(trucking) and then see if i can get a apartment near the job, then get a ride out and probablly end up buying a bike there

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread