03 Black Conv. 4 Sale

BigDe235

Established Member
I'm putting my 03 conv. cobra up for sale. It has 24k on the it's clock. The car is in great shape. I have done everything you can think of to it. The car is fully built, from head to toe, even the tranny. There is to many mods to list. I'll make it short and sweet. It's motor has been fully built to hold 1000 whp. The new motor is punch over 20, and has a 2.3 whipple charger running her. For a full list of things please email me. It sets right now at 749 rwhp, and 714 rwtq, @ 19lbs of boost.The new set up has a little over 2k miles on it. It comes with a tanaue cover (sp) which is paint black, and red with a super man emblem in the center. It also comes with a set of bogar racing wheels. MT ET ST which are almost brand new. It also has nitrous kit hooked up ready to be used. It comes with 3.50, 3.25, 3.00 and 2.75 pullies, and all belts to fit each one. FOR MORE INFO PLEASE EMAIL ME AT

[email protected]

Asking Price $37,200.00, 0B0:beer:

03cobra7.jpg

03cobra6.jpg

03coba7.jpg

03cobra10.jpg

03cobra8.jpg

03cobra9.jpg

03cobra11.jpg

03cobra12.jpg

03cobra13.jpg

03cobra2.jpg

03cobra4.jpg

03cobra5.jpg

My03cobra1.jpg

o3cobra3.jpg

Toys018.jpg

Toys016.jpg

Toys009.jpg

DSC00930.jpg

DSC00932.jpg

borat_nice.jpg

Much Respect,
Big D

shhak

Established Member
Want to sell the bogarts? Also, what tint is on your taillights? I didn't know there was any cars in this area that were that mean... Good luck.

BigDe235

Established Member
I'm letting the bogarts go with the car as a package deal. If I don't get any bites in the next few weeks. I will let the bogarts go without the car. As for the tint. The rear lights were bought off ebay. The company called them smoked taillights. It was a fairly cheap mod, that made the rear look much better. I keep the cobra in the garage with the vette for a chew toy:lol:. That's prob. why you don't see my cobra out much. If your from this area?

Thanks
Big D

Want to sell the bogarts? Also, what tint is on your taillights? I didn't know there was any cars in this area that were that mean... Good luck.

BigDe235

Established Member
Looks like the market isn't ready for a super fst, and tastefuly dune up con.cobra. For this price of a car.worth 50k, and buying it for thousands less. I would think people would be all over it.... TTT for another day

Much Respect,
Big D

BigDe235

Established Member
Thanks brother.... I try to keep her clean as possible. This car has a lot of time and money invested in it. If she doesn't sale by the end of the month. I'm just going to keep her, and enjoy still see her around. Besides, I would end up kicking myself for selling it, if it did sale? You don't see to many conv. cobra's like this around my area.

Much Respect,
D
free bump for you man. Definitely one of the nicest verts on the site. Good luck!

BigDe235

Established Member
TTT..... :shrug:

Big D

I'm putting my 03 conv. cobra up for sale. It has 24k on the it's clock. The car is in great shape. I have done everything you can think of to it. The car is fully built, from head to toe, even the tranny. There is to many mods to list. I'll make it short and sweet. It's motor has been fully built to hold 1000 whp. The new motor is punch over 20, and has a 2.3 whipple charger running her. For a full list of things please email me. It sets right now at 749 rwhp, and 714 rwtq, @ 19lbs of boost.The new set up has a little over 2k miles on it. It comes with a tanaue cover (sp) which is paint black, and red with a super man emblem in the center. It also comes with a set of bogar racing wheels. MT ET ST which are almost brand new. It also has nitrous kit hooked up ready to be used. It comes with 3.50, 3.25, 3.00 and 2.75 pullies, and all belts to fit each one. FOR MORE INFO PLEASE EMAIL ME AT

[email protected]

Asking Price $37,200.00, 0B0:beer:

03cobra7.jpg

03cobra6.jpg

03coba7.jpg

03cobra10.jpg

03cobra8.jpg

03cobra9.jpg

03cobra11.jpg

03cobra12.jpg

03cobra13.jpg

03cobra2.jpg

03cobra4.jpg

03cobra5.jpg

My03cobra1.jpg

o3cobra3.jpg

Toys018.jpg

Toys016.jpg

Toys009.jpg

DSC00930.jpg

DSC00932.jpg

borat_nice.jpg

Much Respect,
Big D

96slowbra

Established Member
Beautiful Vert! Forgot to mention that is a 10th Ann. in ur post which in my opinion adds that much more to the value of the car..

Users who are viewing this thread