'03 Blue "Mach1" For Sale

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Im thinking of selling my car if the price is right, fiance just got pregnant. It's a 2003 Blue Mach1 5-speed (25,500 miles) SUPER CLEAN !!! Im anal about a paint job and i detail my car to the max. i do not have any pictures on this website but send me a personal message [email protected] if interested ill take some pics and mail them to you asap. This is a solid 12 sec car, i have ran a best of 12.99 but thats with a very soft launch. current mods : Steeda billet Tri-ax shifter with stock polished ball shift knob, Maximum Motorsports billet 4-bolt caster camber plates, KYB adjustable front struts, Eibach pro-kit springs, Maximum Motorsports front & rear Iso's, C&L complete intake system with inlet pipe and shaker hook-up, Bassani T-304 stainless x-pipe with competition cats, Flowmaster american thunder catback with super 40 optional mufflers and MRT T-304 stainless polished rolled 3-1/2" tips, FRPP 4.10 gears with Royal Purple 75w-90 synthetic gear lube & A custom tuned SCT X-cal3 tuner, tuned by TIM @ Modular powerhouse. "93 octane" I average 17mpg city and 25 highway. I live in southwest Michigan 10 min from "Notre Dame" in southbend Indiana. I only use Redline or Royal purple race oil, only wax with Zaino Bros., only use Microfiber towels, and it has a near flawless interior. I do not smoke and i do not have any pets. There has been no body work, paint work and has a clean carfax. Asking $18k obo. Email me if interested & pic's [email protected]. I drive a Semi at night so i will get back to you asap

Last edited:

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
I forgot I also have ASA 1-piece Forged lightweight black 18x8.5" rims front +25mm offset with 245-40-18's & 18x9.5" rear +20mm offset 295-35-18's. Custom car cover, black fixed 8" shorty antenna, New headlights with 8000k "ice blue" HID head light conversion done

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Thanks! So do you. Happy to hear about the pregnancy, sounds pretty exciting! lol, But it just seems that when ever "us" guys have kids we gotta loose our other babies! lol. Same thing happened to my Uncle, sold his 69' " MINT" SS Camaro for like $3.5k back in the day and it goes for over $35K today. He regrets it everyday. Not trying to discourage you in any way, lol, i just think its funny that it seems to happen alot. Congrats man! :beer:

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
thanks bro, ill get something else im sure in a few years, maybe a '07 C6 Vette or maybe a '07 Shelby GT5. The most important thing is making sure i have less excess money going out right now, the baby comes first you know how it goes.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Thanks! So do you. Happy to hear about the pregnancy, sounds pretty exciting! lol, But it just seems that when ever "us" guys have kids we gotta loose our other babies! lol. Same thing happened to my Uncle, sold his 69' " MINT" SS Camaro for like $3.5k back in the day and it goes for over $35K today. He regrets it everyday. Not trying to discourage you in any way, lol, i just think its funny that it seems to happen alot. Congrats man! :beer:

thanks bro, ill get something else im sure in a few years, maybe a '07 C6 Vette or maybe a '07 Shelby GT5. The most important thing is making sure i have less excess money going out right now, the baby comes first you know how it goes.

I second that. That's why I'm machless now...Kids come first. Well, one of the reasons.:lol:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member

Shelby's and Vette's very nice!!! :beer: Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
No I dont want to know, i would like a boy but i can make a tom boy reguardless right ? im happy, I will get a Vette eventually. I am kind of Vette crazy. I like the new '08s with the LS3. Their faster than a C5 Z06 and are just flat out sexy. I'll get one prob. in 2011-2012. I just want to get my kid squared away and then i can get back to my play toy

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
No I dont want to know, i would like a boy but i can make a tom boy reguardless right ? im happy, I will get a Vette eventually. I am kind of Vette crazy. I like the new '08s with the LS3. Their faster than a C5 Z06 and are just flat out sexy. I'll get one prob. in 2011-2012. I just want to get my kid squared away and then i can get back to my play toy

That's the first I've heard. THen again, I'm not too familiar with the 08 models. WHat did they change?

A base C6 (unless a change last year or this year) is a few tenths slower than a C5Z, typically.

Users who are viewing this thread