03 cobra 10th anniversary silver 16k miles whipple

Shopboy

Established Member
03 cobra silver with a 2.3 whipple 16k miles car is makin 597rwhp 544rwtrq on 16 pounds of boost looking to trade or sale asking price is 28k car is brand new has tf wheels interior is like New. Car is located in orange county name Juan Carlos u call me or text me at (714)855-0448

Mods Bassani O/R X pipe, Bassani Catback, K&N, MGW, H&R race springs,MM caster/camber plates, MaierRacing Subframe Connectors, IRS Brace True Forged Mach 5 Wheels, Whipple2.3, BF 5piece Idler kit, Accufab SB TB, 60# injectors, Heat exchanger,KB BAP, AED Custom clutch kit w/26 spline input shaft, LDC Cooling mod, Diablo Sport Mafia, SCT X3, tuned by RET

C360_2011-11-27-14-32-06-1.jpg

IMG_9854.jpg

IMG_9849.jpg

IMG_9850.jpg

IMG_9843.jpg

IMAG06562.jpg

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
yea man I've seen that car in person at AED.. It's absolutley perfect.. So effing clean.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
lol selling it already?

I'll give you the same price you paid for it.. been regretting selling the car...

let me know, shoot me a p.m.

HouseOfPower

I'll be interested to see if a $28k car sells for $28k. What I mean is, I'm interested to see if there are still buyers that are willing to pay top dollar for top notch examples of desireable 03-04's. That's what the car is worth no questions asked

Shopboy

Established Member
lol selling it already?

I'll give you the same price you paid for it.. been regretting selling the car...

let me know, shoot me a p.m.

Lol I'm just seeing what I can get for it lol I love the car just found a deal on a z06 but most likely ill keep the car if I don't get what I want

BearsFTW18

Established Member
I'll be interested to see if a $28k car sells for $28k. What I mean is, I'm interested to see if there are still buyers that are willing to pay top dollar for top notch examples of desireable 03-04's. That's what the car is worth no questions asked

definitely not trying to call you out or anything because I think you're a good poster and I love what you do with the cars that you sell. But, with that said....how can you say that this car is worth $28K....but you offered me $20K for my 04 SY with only 17,000 miles. Granted this one has a KB, but that doesnt add $8K of value to a car. As I said, not trying to call you out whatsoever.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Lol I'm just seeing what I can get for it lol I love the car just found a deal on a z06 but most likely ill keep the car if I don't get what I want

Well, my offer stands. Let me know if you change your mind.

Its gonna be hard getting 28k, IMHO. GL though.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
definitely not trying to call you out or anything because I think you're a good poster and I love what you do with the cars that you sell. But, with that said....how can you say that this car is worth $28K....but you offered me $20K for my 04 SY with only 17,000 miles. Granted this one has a KB, but that doesnt add $8K of value to a car. As I said, not trying to call you out whatsoever.

It had a Whipple...:read:

Plus, he is running a business. There needs to be room for him to make money too. He'd most likely take your car and make it like this one. No disrespect to yours but this one is top notch.

BearsFTW18

Established Member
It had a Whipple...:read:

Plus, he is running a business. There needs to be room for him to make money too. He'd most likely take your car and make it like this one. No disrespect to yours but this one is top notch.

oops whipple, my bad lol. Yes I understand that he does it to make some money off it. But still....$20K? but then again, He would end up dumping $6K into the car for mods. Nevermind, carry on. :beer:

HouseOfPower

I can answer that quite simply. In order for me to take a car like yours and transform it into the type of cars that most people are looking for me to build them I simply have to get the car itself as inexpensive as possible. I'm not saying that your car isn't worth quite a bit more than I offered. I'm also not saying I would personally pay him $28k for his car. However in the case of your car that's what I needed to get it at to prevent being financially crushed after building it and in the case of his car I tend to stay away from "built" cars since I can do them the way I want a fair bit cheaper. His car is worth what he's asking. Your car is worth what you're asking. Bottom line. As we all know, in the end it's worth what someone ends up paying

BearsFTW18

Established Member
I can answer that quite simply. In order for me to take a car like yours and transform it into the type of cars that most people are looking for me to build them I simply have to get the car itself as inexpensive as possible. I'm not saying that your car isn't worth quite a bit more than I offered. I'm also not saying I would personally pay him $28k for his car. However in the case of your car that's what I needed to get it at to prevent being financially crushed after building it and in the case of his car I tend to stay away from "built" cars since I can do them the way I want a fair bit cheaper. His car is worth what he's asking. Your car is worth what you're asking. Bottom line. As we all know, in the end it's worth what someone ends up paying

last sentence FTW :beer:

lol I wish you had been building/selling an 04 SY at the time before I purchased mine.

AUSTINSCOBRA

Established Member
If it wasn't for my health issue, that car would still be in my garage!! I'd buy it back but it already went through too many hands. I missed that car!!! IDK about 28K, but GLWS!!!!!

Last edited:

Shopboy

Established Member
THIS ARE THE MODS ON THE CAR Bassani O/R X pipe, Bassani Catback, K&N, MGW, H&R race springs,MM caster/camber plates, MaierRacing Subframe Connectors, IRS Brace True Forged Mach 5 Wheels, Whipple2.3, BF 5piece Idler kit, Accufab SB TB, 60# injectors, Heat exchanger,KB BAP, AED Custom clutch kit w/26 spline input shaft, LDC Cooling mod, Diablo Sport Mafia, SCT X3, tuned by RET

AUSTINSCOBRA

Established Member
THIS ARE THE MODS ON THE CAR Bassani O/R X pipe, Bassani Catback, K&N, MGW, H&R race springs,MM caster/camber plates, MaierRacing Subframe Connectors, IRS Brace True Forged Mach 5 Wheels, Whipple2.3, BF 5piece Idler kit, Accufab SB TB, 60# injectors, Heat exchanger,KB BAP, AED Custom clutch kit w/26 spline input shaft, LDC Cooling mod, Diablo Sport Mafia, SCT X3, tuned by RET

lol Copy & paste the list mods on my sig? There's a few other little mods that i didn't include on there, but most of the main ones are there.

Shopboy

Established Member
lol Copy & paste the list mods on my sig? There's a few other little mods that i didn't include on there, but most of the main ones are there.

Lol yea I have the folder with all the mods and papers I just added a 2 pound lower and retuned it and did a race tune

Users who are viewing this thread