03 cobra 10th style interior?

Turbo96

Turbo Spool FTW!
Established Member
im thinking about doing my interior similar to the 03 cobra 10th anniversary. im painting the car vibrant red so the red interior accents should look nice. im just looking for some opinions on this. should i keep the interior all black or do the red black interior? if i do red/black it will just be the seats and window switch trim that will be red. here are the seats im looking at.

racingseats.jpg

or

racingseatsblack.jpg

10thinterior.jpg

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Too much red. Ask me how I know ;). In all honesty, that is my biggest complaint about my car is all the red, but because it is actually a 10th I kept the interior.

Those seats are bad ass OP. I would stick with the black though.

Turbo96

Turbo Spool FTW!
Established Member
those seats are actually ebay seats but they look pretty damn good and its about $300 for both with the harnesses. so what if i just went with the red/black seats and left everything else black? would they look out of place? the black ones are nice but they look too plain. and the red/black seats really dont have a ton of red on them.

itSSlow98

Established Member
Too much red. Ask me how I know ;). In all honesty, that is my biggest complaint about my car is all the red, but because it is actually a 10th I kept the interior.

Those seats are bad ass OP. I would stick with the black though.

Your probably the first person I have ever heard complain about the 10th anniv seats. I love mine and it doesnt even match the car really since mines silver. Black cobras and torch red are perfect matches though IMO.

OP id go with the red but you HAVE to make sure the red on the seats is identical to the color of the car or it will look horrible.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
those seats are actually ebay seats but they look pretty damn good and its about $300 for both with the harnesses. so what if i just went with the red/black seats and left everything else black? would they look out of place? the black ones are nice but they look too plain. and the red/black seats really dont have a ton of red on them.

$300 for seats and harnesses would leave me with a big concern about quality and comfort...

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Your probably the first person I have ever heard complain about the 10th anniv seats. I love mine and it doesnt even match the car really since mines silver. Black cobras and torch red are perfect matches though IMO.

OP id go with the red but you HAVE to make sure the red on the seats is identical to the color of the car or it will look horrible.

I agree, there aren't many people who don't like these seats. Problem with them is that they don't match the color of my car. Different color. And in all honesty, it's not the seats I don't like, but so much red. I like them on cars that aren't red. Too much of a good thing isn't always good. I would love to trade them out, but I won't to keep the car true to a 10th.

Turbo96

Turbo Spool FTW!
Established Member

they look pretty close but i don't know how i could get an exact match. i don't plan on making everything red, just the seats will be enough for me to make things different and not soo plain and boring... i was thinking about painting the roll cage vibrant red when i do the car but THAT might be overkill.

$300 for seats and harnesses would leave me with a big concern about quality and comfort...

i've sat in similar seats before. really not that bad. i wouldn't go cross country in them but for an occasional driver they are good enough and look good too.

Last edited:

Turbo96

Turbo Spool FTW!
Established Member
i purchased the red/black seats pictured in the first post. i will give a review of them and post pictures when i get them. thanks guys :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread