03 Cobra 38k miles in NJ $23.5k

greg86

Established Member
My 2003 oxford white cobra is for sale. great condition, only reason I'm selling is because I need the $ to cover my last year of college tuition and do not want to take out any student loans. car has 39,xxx miles on it. i have personally put 17,000 on myself all highway from CT to NJ(school to home). The previous owner(coopercobra on the boards) and I both took great care of the car. car has the following mods:
Pro 5.0 Shifter, 10'' Powerstack Filter, H&R Race Springs, Lunar Boost and FP Gauges with built in pod, Saleen 281 Spoiler, 18'' Boze Alloy 3 piece wheels(look awesome but one has some curb rash on outer edge),BRAND NEW front tires, Billetflow pulleys with 2.93 upper(has the idlers), BBK longtubes, BBK o/r midpipe, Flowmaster Catback, SCT X-Cal2 hand-held tuner,tuned by Jon Lund. No dyno numbers and never been to the track. I'm located in Northern NJ. Asking $23,000. If you aren't interested in the car please DON'T POST and low ball offers won't be replied to. I'm in the Danbury CT area most of the week and back home in NJ during the weekend so i could meet up with anyone in CT area during the week or NJ on the weekend if they are very interested. my email is [email protected]
1FAFP48Y23F341060 is the VIN # for the car. It is number 3762 of a build of 8394 and was assembled on 11/14/2002. will give you a free carfax with the purchase. also will lower the price and put on a set of stock wheels and tires with only 6k miles of use on them, they are mint.

here are all the pics I have of the car:
011-4.gif

009-5.gif

004-3.gif

006-5.gif

003-5.gif

005-9.gif

006-8.gif

Greg

Last edited:

Apicia

Established Member
Wow, this car (like many others) has not been sold yet? The economy must be bringing down the market. I am local, so if your interested in the Lightning, let me know.

If I were to own your car, I would put the stock spoiler back on and change the wheels. Good luck mate.

greg86

Established Member
thanks, still have two buyers "working on funds" but seems like that one isn't going to play out anytime soon. market is really messing things up imo esp with the cobras. the spoiler is an acquired taste, it grew on me so i kept it on there. the wheels i would never take off to put the stockers back on. in person it makes the car and they are extremely nice. wish i could trade for the lightning but i'd need a good chunk of $ on top to cover tuition still. have a guy in maine that is very interested so hopefully he can get his funds together unlike the other two. good luck to everyone selling, people are getting amazing deals on cars from i've been seeing lately.

Greg

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
hey greg... ill give you a bump and an update:

the s4 is still for sale. i have one kid who "wants the car, this is my car" but needs to get rid of his scion tc first, and he lives in CA. he is willing to pay my askingprice (coincidentally, it is 23.5!), but it is taking forever. next week i am throwing it up on autotrader, and a few other audi forums.

this car selling thing sucks. i dont even want to know what it is going to be like trying to sell the lightning.

greg86

Established Member
they really are. one buyer was all ready to come then bank wouldn't cover him enough for the car. took a day off of work and all, kinda sucks. good luck on the sale art, have someone in maine right now seems to really want it but i've learned don't expect much until they are actually here with $ and such like the buyer from saturday. putting the grand national up for sale not this week or next for a VERY reasonable price so i hope that sells quickly since it's a much cheaper car too.

Greg

the banks are tight in giving out loans....

greg86

Established Member
up on autotrader again. will accept trades still of car worth 5k> + cash.

Greg

greg86

Established Member
sorry don't have the stock wheels for the car. car runs and drives awesome. needs nothing. see you are in NY, let me know if you would like to come see the car.

Greg

S. Jersey Stang

Established Member
I have probably looked at this ad 100 times already.

If my turbo car was sold, I am pretty sure I would have been up there to get this already. I know thats not what you want to hear...:lol:

Good luck with the sale.

Stan

greg86

Established Member
thanks man, the car is awesome. craig(thunder5.0) is coming to see it saturday. car is amazing, won't be disappointed. if my GN sells next week before the cobra i might just keep it.

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread