03 cobra 80k miles $16500 with tons of extras

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
Ok here's the deal iam trying to sell my 03 cobra to get a 2011 i found a killer deal on..here's what i got. 03 cobra silver 80k miles modlist below. I have window sticker for it an shit load of extras pics will follow.

mods done to car as of now
2.76 BF pulley
accufab tb/pl
jlt carbon rai
afco h/e
four new tires with less then 400 miles on em
raptor shift light in vent
bassani catless x
magnaflow catback
cobra letters on the back ae black
500 dollar aftermarket seat covers seats are perfect btw
new battery an alt.
drilled an slotted rotors an hawk pads
chrome factory wheels
custom tune done by amazon
sct model 9400
short throw shifter
spec stage 3+ clutch an flywheel
ford oem cable
new throw out bearing
billet ac knobs an radio knob
sirus radio installed also ant is located inside the car next to the back speakers

things not installed an extras that come with it

one chrome oem wheel not a scratch on it or tire lol
two tires i saved as spares off the front
stock exhaust
steering pod new
stock tb/pl
irs frame bushing nvr installed
stock knobs also
have a spec stage 3 clutch plate with some wear from out of the car the old owner didnt like that will go with it.
two oil change kits
royal purple tranny fluid
two winshield wipers
stock quadrant
stock alt autozone said is still good came with the car when i bought it.
2.95 richard racing pulley i just took off the car good shape
motoblue pulley puller

car has nvr had tinted windows, int. is perfect nvr smoked in. no cracks in the winshield,no water spots paint is flawless besides a few touch ups chips by the door an side scoop area which are not noticable bumpers have no rock chips at all. thats all i can think of right now ill post more pics when i get home iam at work now but i have some pics on this computer also.

need to know anything else text me or call or pm
225*205(8602
Brandon

IMAG0578.jpg

IMAG0579.jpg

IMAG0580.jpg

22639146110308372756IM102565x421_A565x377.jpg

Last edited:

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
also have the svtoa certificates an ford racing one from original owner in a binder.
new rad.fan an intercooler pump have reciepts for mostly all the stuff done to an put on the car,had a leak down test done also before i bought the car which each cylinder was excellent have that paper somewhere also.

FLACO_G

Established Member
Looks real clean... whish I could take it off your hands... matches my lightning real well... Best of luck with sale..

Last edited:

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
Pm's returned....guys the car is cleaner in person its a flawless car I just gotta unload it quick I don't wanna miss my chance on this gt500 there's like 5 people wanting I have first dibs to come up with the cash by next Friday an its mine I just gotta sell this to finance it...I do owe a little bit on this one still too btw guys but my credit union is easy to work with

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
The car has never been to the track not once..dyno numbers from triangle speed in Texas were 444 with a drop in k&n filter catback an 2.95 pulley an it was 101 degrees outside during the run but now has a few more mods an diff pulley so no new numbers sorry...I can say it beat my friends 5.0 auto that runs consistent 11.8-.9 with ease. With the old 2.95 setup

Users who are viewing this thread