03 Cobra BBK Longtube's & Extra's !!!

gregscott

Established Member
your lack of paypal is what is chasing most people (including myself) off. pretty much every major scam is run through cashier's check or money order.

I'm not trying to say you're out to scam people, but frankly, I don't know you. if I was close enough to pick the items up cash and settle that way, it might be a different story, but I'm not into gambling with my money.

check out paypal.com, it's pretty easy to get signed up.

You got that right, I sent some punk ass shit $450 in a USPO money order in CO and it took a year to get back through the court, so don't do business with Nick C he's a criminal in the Mustang community.

1MeanRed03

RedFire Venm
Established Member
Ttt, Still Got The BBK Longutbes, The Steeda Strut Tower And Autometer Dual A-Pillar. Got Paypal Goin So If Interested Hit Me Up.

Last edited:

1MeanRed03

RedFire Venm
Established Member
Sale Pending On Longtube's, Will Make Special Offer For $100 Shipped For Strut Tower And Ill Throw In The A-Pillar Pod. The A-Pillar Is From My 03 Cobra But May Fit Other Vehicles. Bump For Special Offer.

1MeanRed03

RedFire Venm
Established Member
Come On Strut Tower Also Work's For 96-04 Saleen, And Other Mustang's As Well. Guage Pod May Work For Other Car's To. Bump.

Users who are viewing this thread