03 Cobra Black 10th coupe

98svtdroptop

98droptop
Established Member
I have to get a house soon, so I definitely need to sell this car now. It's a 03 black 10th coupe. 60,200 miles now(will go up some). SRA swap with 3.55s, magnaflow exhaust, upr off road x, high boost filter, metco pulleys, gator back belt, voltage gauge and boost gauge, short shifter, hood struts, pioneer double din(have stock also), stock 10th rims with good nittos, raxiom smoked tails(also have stocks), just tinted windows(35% all around), 2.8 upper with stock lower, non ported eaton, mm caster camber plates, bilstein suspension, just got a fresh tune at Pro Dyno. Laid down 470rwhp, 490rwtq. Exterior is 8/10(couple chips and paint just being old). Interior is almost flawless. Only wear I would say is driver seat, and its not bad at all. Asking 20k. Thanks. If your interested pm me and I can get you my number for pics and whatever else you wanna know. Located in Roanoke, VA. Getting ready to move to Fredericksburg, VA.

davesyl9

Established Member
I have to get a house soon, so I definitely need to sell this car now. It's a 03 black 10th coupe. 60,200 miles now(will go up some). SRA swap with 3.55s, magnaflow exhaust, upr off road x, high boost filter, metco pulleys, gator back belt, voltage gauge and boost gauge, short shifter, hood struts, pioneer double din(have stock also), stock 10th rims with good nittos, raxiom smoked tails(also have stocks), just tinted windows(35% all around), 2.8 upper with stock lower, non ported eaton, mm caster camber plates, bilstein suspension, just got a fresh tune at Pro Dyno. Laid down 470rwhp, 490rwtq. Exterior is 8/10(couple chips and paint just being old). Interior is almost flawless. Only wear I would say is driver seat, and its not bad at all. Asking 20k. Thanks. If your interested pm me and I can get you my number for pics and whatever else you wanna know. Located in Roanoke, VA. Getting ready to move to Fredericksburg, VA.

I'm very interested !

Users who are viewing this thread