4.6L supercharged motor
2004 heads a couple years ago
SCT hand held tuned all mods were done a few years ago none recently
2.8 motoblue pulley, tune
SLP 1 Catback and x pipe with stock flowmasters welded in
Stainless steel cobra inserts
Short throw shifter
Beautiful comfy seude seats (stock)
No check engine lights, no stains, no dents, no leaks, clean title!
Im the third owner
Irs brace/bushing kit
Tires have hairs on them still since they have a few thousand on them
New oem clutch kit with tob and pilot bearing along with a flywheel
No trades please

The bad:
scuff on pass side skirt (not bad)
ABS light on
Tiny tiny burn in driver seat
cracked third brake light
One wheel has minor pit age
front end noise on big bumps. Might need struts :shrug:
Apparently its been in 2 accidents. No one told me when i bought it.
It ran perfect and i washed the bay, a plug got wet and it misfired, i replaced the 4 plugs on that side and it went away. I can detect a slight miss or hesitation going on if you give it gas in higher gears going slow. I have the plugs for the pass side so that could be way.
Previous owner had his fun with the car but he worked at mahle so i think he did all the proper maintenance etc.

ie- 40 in 4th it will slightly pop when accelerating. It goes wot great and normal acceleration great.

Ive been as honest as i can be. No one is ever honest with me and i hate getting duked so i try to be that one guy who will tell you stuff you wont even notcie after having the car for months.

I guess it hit a deer and a tree fell on it. Someone who never looked at the car or owned told me. It wasnt on the oasis report i had ran on it. It showed a sun visor, oil changes, a gas pedal, a leaky top twice. All that was years ago.

13,000 OBO im in michigan and im not meeting anyone anywhere. Im not driving across the state to sell my car. I dont care that much to sell it.

Reasons im selling-
Im broke
I make 8.50 an hr
I have 10 grand in student loans
im 19 and have a wreckless driving ticket so insurance sucks
Gas sucks
i want to move out of my parents house

1-810-955-8520 call or text anytime! My name is Shane

IMG_0490-1.jpg

DSCN0965.jpg

DSCN0966.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0469-1.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

OneSlowCobra

JackStand Racing :(
Established Member
People are continuing to low ball me so i guess im taking 12,000 tomorrow morning from a guy on craigslist. If you can beat this hurry up and get here lol.

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
GLWS, your honesty should go a long way with any potential buyer. At your price I dont think you will have any trouble selling it.

OneSlowCobra

Established Member
thanks. Honestly i wouldnt have to tell half of the bads and a buyer wouldnt ever know but ive owned some cars and hate being tricked so i mean everything still has a value and this is practically a roller price.

Like i said someone already said they will be at my house bright and early so we will see. I will be out of the svt game for a while but i promise i will own another 03/04 some day!

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
I will buy the **** out of this thing if it falls through, let me know. 800 whp drivetrain waiting... glad someone put the hood on it for me.

OneSlowCobra

Established Member
yeah like 2 months ago. I bought it with a slipping clutch from a friend dying for money. I didnt really want it that bad. So yeah.

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
what color is the seat inserts. Mine is black/black/parchment, only 68 made. I keep waiting for the day to find one of with the other 67.

Users who are viewing this thread