03 Cobra Calender Idea - Interest

MTI LS1

I have been throwing the idea around of shooting a girls/03 Cobra calender for everyone. Who would be interested in getting one?

I go to school at SMU, Southern Methodist University for those that don't know, and guarantee that this will be very very good as far as the girls go.

Probably looking to get 15-20 per depending on how much the costs are.

Mods please let me know if this is not allowed or I need to talk with you about whatever before promoting and or taking money.

Thanks everyone, Zach

Cold Brew

Established Member
I'd totally be up for it. you're going to have to post pics of the girls here first, though.:D

MTI LS1

dougwg said:
Great idea but yes, you should talk to SID297 first. :thumbsup:

Yeah I will shoot him a message.

JC, your car will definately be in it if I actually do it. Just need to make sure that there are enough people that want them.

MTI LS1

Mike K said:
I'd buy one, when do you plan on doing the shoot?

I will not be doing anything until I get a good idea of how many people will want them b/c I don't want to be losing money, but I do really want to do this so everyone get in here and post up. 15-20 bucks will be well worth it.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
BigZach said:
I will not be doing anything until I get a good idea of how many people will want them b/c I don't want to be losing money, but I do really want to do this so everyone get in here and post up. 15-20 bucks will be well worth it.

How about a little more detail then. Who will be doing the photography/picture editing? What kind of equipment will be used? Have any sample pictures? I assume the pictures would just be of local cars, have you posted this on any other forums (local forums like dfwstangs.com)?

MTI LS1

Mike K said:
How about a little more detail then. Who will be doing the photography/picture editing? What kind of equipment will be used? Have any sample pictures? I assume the pictures would just be of local cars, have you posted this on any other forums (local forums like dfwstangs.com)?

I'm gonna choose the cars since I know most of them in my area. Camera will be a Nikon 10D which will be plenty for this type of shoot. I will be taking the pictures unless a friend who is a professional photographer would be willing to take them. However, he has little time as he travels all over the world. My mom is also a professional photographer so I know how to take a picture.

No I have not posted this anywhere else since it is going to be strictly 03 Cobras, but if there is enough interest I will move it to the other boards.

Users who are viewing this thread