03 cobra center console in my 94 + new pics

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
Hmmmmmm..... STFU or GTFO... I leave the choice to you

i think that reponse was a little uncalled for.... the OP asked for comments, and thats what he gave. i personally dont like the color combo, but i wouldnt have said it in that way, but i wouldnt jump on him for stating his opinion.

i do like the 03 swap, but the tan to black doesnt really flow, but thats my .02

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Looks ok, Never got the point of the swapping of consoles just for the cup holder that hardly works,I will never eat or drink in my car..

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
i think that reponse was a little uncalled for.... the OP asked for comments, and thats what he gave. i personally dont like the color combo, but i wouldnt have said it in that way, but i wouldnt jump on him for stating his opinion.

i do like the 03 swap, but the tan to black doesnt really flow, but thats my .02

hmmmm... probably was, i should keep my short temper under control then

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
no you don't have to like it... but you don't have to making ignorant comments either... that is it

um, ignorant how?

the center console is a charcoal, the dash top is black, the dash bottom is saddle, as are the seats and the carpets, and the floor mats are brown.

Im fine with two tone (I have that in my benz), but when you are working with like 4 differen colors, it begins to look odd.

SpittingCobra

Established Member
um, ignorant how?

the center console is a charcoal, the dash top is black, the dash bottom is saddle, as are the seats and the carpets, and the floor mats are brown.

Im fine with two tone (I have that in my benz), but when you are working with like 4 differen colors, it begins to look odd.

uhhhh... he dyed the console black genius.:dw:

I do agree it looks weird even still. How about dying the dash black as well. Or dye the front portion ahead of that seam in the console tan. That would make it flow better. And put a black armrest on. Or cover it in black leather.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
uhhhh... he dyed the console black genius.:dw:

I do agree it looks weird even still. How about dying the dash black as well. Or dye the front portion ahead of that seam in the console tan. That would make it flow better. And put a black armrest on. Or cover it in black leather.

uh, look at it. Its clearly not the same color.

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
Looks ok, Never got the point of the swapping of consoles just for the cup holder that hardly works,I will never eat or drink in my car..

having a functional cup holder was worth it to me. drinking in a car isnt that big of a deal to me.

yes, i dyed the console black. it was an experiment. im going to keep it for now though, i may go back to tan.

COBRASVT

Established Member
Looks good to me, but I hate the look of the 03 center console.

I love my 98 concole. The cup holders are totally functional, but mostly, it looks so much better imho. I don't like the single all alone cup holders of the 03. Big giant fat one and a little one. And the 03 is just to flat looking or something to me. Plus I have stuff mounted under mine, so being able to access under there easily is a plug.

Not a great pic showing the 98, but you get the idea.

94_std.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread