03 Cobra coupe vs. Vert struts

jfranci3

Established Member
Anyone have good information on the difference between the Vert vs. Coupe struts? I ordered a set and the only ones they can offer me at the lower price are the vert ones.

I plan on using these on my GT with either C springs, steeda, bullitt, etc. Basicly 650lbs springs.

Thanks,
Jon

TXFLYME1

Pay No Attention
Established Member
I think the struts are the same, just the spring rates are different. Anyone else know maybe?

MineralGSVT

Established Member
The vert springs are 500 and coupe 600..

I am running the vert struts on my '01 with Saleen springs. I couldn't be happier with the result..

If this weather ever clears up, I could take you for a ride..

jfranci3

Established Member
Problem solved. I found another source for the coupe's struts. The place I was ordering from only had vert struts at the cheap price. The struts are up to $250 or so.

Angus

Established Member
Originally posted by jfranci3
Anyone have good information on the difference between the Vert vs. Coupe struts? I ordered a set and the only ones they can offer me at the lower price are the vert ones.

I plan on using these on my GT with either C springs, steeda, bullitt, etc. Basicly 650lbs springs.

Thanks,
Jon

Dude, did you post this question on EVERY Mustang board on the net???

The '03 coupe Bilstein struts are valved for 600lbs/in springs & the '03 convertible Bilstein struts are valved for 500lbs/in springs...

jfranci3

Established Member
Re: Re: 03 Cobra coupe vs. Vert struts

Originally posted by Angus66
Dude, did you post this question on EVERY Mustang board on the net???

The '03 coupe Bilstein struts are valved for 600lbs/in springs & the '03 convertible Bilstein struts are valved for 500lbs/in springs...

Yeah, needed an answer quick.

Users who are viewing this thread