03 cobra deep dish

badmpg

Established Member
Does anyone have the 03 cobra replica wheels in a deep dish. i was just wondering how they are and what they look like. Any input?

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
The prototypes look AWESOME. Wheelreplicas.com produced and 03 cobra DD wheel that look NOTHING like the prototype.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
um, they were produced...

wheelreplicas.com is your friend.

Um, no they were not produced. They made some bs design that was "similar" to the wheel but not the same. It's not like the replica 10.5's that were identical to the stock wheel. So IMO they were never released, they have been talked about over and over and 90 percent of the people interested would agree.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
can you safely have your stock wheels widened? I would like the stock look with 10.5 out back.

89blackvert

Established Member
American Muscle sells a dd Chrome 03 cobra rim... but the spokes are about 1/4" thinner/narrower then an OEM 03 cobra spoke. I can post some side by side pics of an OEM rim next to the aftermarket one for those interested....

badmpg

Established Member
American Muscle sells a dd Chrome 03 cobra rim... but the spokes are about 1/4" thinner/narrower then an OEM 03 cobra spoke. I can post some side by side pics of an OEM rim next to the aftermarket one for those interested....

Can you post those pics please

Users who are viewing this thread