03 cobra/DOHC degreeing gears and components

dpancer

Established Member
I just put in a new reman motor after still having gasket issues with my old motor. The old motor was degreed using the below parts and only run for approximately 20 miles. all the parts were purchased brand new, so they all only have about 20 miles on them.

> TFS Adjustable Crank Gears $45 SOLD
> Cloyes Secondary Cam Sprockets $30 per peice with keystock (two needed)
> OEM Ford Iron Primary Tensioners $120 (Both)
> 4 x 10mm ARP Cam bolts $16 each <New price>

32 new lash adjuster $135

I find that I reduced the price greatly for these parts, but there is a catch. Since I live in the Caribbean it will take about 2 weeks for the parts to get to the states (or north America) for a decent shipping price. So if you can wait a few weeks after you commit to buy, then you have found yourself a great deal! Please note shipping is not included in the above prices. They will be shipped from Miami, FL

Last edited:

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Wow, killer deals man! I may take those crank gears! You're not needing a trade correct? I would just buy then wait a couple weeks?

dpancer

Established Member
nope, not a trade. Just take what you want. yes exactly, this weekend im going to open up the old motor and start striping it. After that, ill ship out the parts to where they need to go. If I actually do it this weekend I may be able to get them to the states this Monday....so let me know asap. Otherwise it will take another few weeks until i get someone to take them.

dpancer

Established Member
if you have the valve cover off you might as well replace the tensioners to the iron ones!

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
I already have the upgraded tensioners! I made sure I got those!
The crank gears I'll take though. Pm me your Paypal!

Users who are viewing this thread