03 cobra engine f/s

DomesticAbuse

Established Member
Can get one has 31k on it..... Rough estimate price i would say $7,000 depending on where you are located PM me for more info if interested. I did not make the price please don't respond with anything about the price thank you

Last edited:

DomesticAbuse

Established Member
No it does not, I didn't make the price I work for a place that has one i can get that's all figured i'd throw it out there, and comes with 6 month warranty..... like i said if you aren't interested don't respond otherwise all more then welcome to PM me thanks.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
DomesticAbuse said:
No it does not, I didn't make the price I work for a place that has one i can get that's all and comes with 6 month warranty..... like i said if you aren't interested don't respond otherwise all more then welcome to PM me thanks.
you arent going to get any buyers with that asshole personality dude. Second off, there are plenty of 03 motors with transmissions for $5000

DomesticAbuse

Established Member
CobraStang161 said:
you arent going to get any buyers with that asshole personality dude. Second off, there are plenty of 03 motors with transmissions for $5000

It's not being an asshole I just know of one that's for sale and don't want to deal with people like you telling what everything is suppose to be i did not make the price it is not mine, why is that such a hard thing to understand?

Evoluvin

Established Member
maybe if you knew what you were talking about and had a more detailed senerio then people wouldnt ask you questions!

DomesticAbuse

Established Member
Evoluvin said:
maybe if you knew what you were talking about and had a more detailed senerio then people wouldnt ask you questions!

What's your question? That was a comment you left. Your interested and have question's respond thank you

DomesticAbuse

Established Member
Almo said:
What does the $7K price include?

Everything minus the accessories example - alternator , starter, compressor. w/supercharger though. Price is just estimated most likely be alittle less it's actually $6,500 but i figured worst case scenario be 7k with tax ( not a private sale - unless sold to a business) and freight .Anyone is intersted i can get vin# and more detailed info. Like i said a place where i work has one for sale that just came in i noticed before i left today and just seen the mileage and price (which i don't make) figured i just post it here in case anyone needs/wants one that's all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread