03 COBRA For sale in North Alabama!!!!

brett3xx

Established Member
What is the deal? I need to sell this. Im trying to get something cheaper and better on gas, as Im having to make an 160 miles commute several times a week.

BigDe235

Established Member
That vette you speak of is Jackie Moran????? Black with ccw's and is fully built.... He is from athens al. if this is the same vette you speak of.

Thanks,
Big D

Hey Brett, when you gonna have that thing in Florence again? We need to get a few guys together and head out to 62 for the hell of it some night. There's a guy in Muscle Shoals who's supposed to have an 800hp Procharged vette. He needs to go too. Let me know if you want to go cruising sometime. Might as well keep the cobra. No since in giving it away.

shhak

Established Member
That vette you speak of is Jackie Moran????? Black with ccw's and is fully built.... He is from athens al. if this is the same vette you speak of.

Thanks,
Big D

Not sure, but I think this guy is from Muscle Shoals. I ended up having to go to TX on a job assignment, so it's probably going to be spring before I get to get the cobra out and go find out for myself how fast that vette really is.

Users who are viewing this thread