03 Cobra for sale Tuned by HBH

Paul20850

Established Member
I am selling my yellow 03 Cobra with chrome wheels. Runs and looks Excellent, no issues! Garage Kept. Mods are, 2.8 pulley and Idler, K&N, Flowmaster and Mac Prochamber. Custom 3 stage tune by Horsepower by Herman. 22,000 Miles, Never been to track and only have 2000 miles since modifications. $23,000 Located in Washington DC Area.

Thanks

cobra0012lq.jpg

cobra0021wo.jpg

cobra0045dm.jpg

cobra0051yr.jpg

cobra0067ba.jpg

cobra0073oe.jpg

Last edited:

Paul20850

Established Member
Thanks (99BlackCobra)

(Bitskyline)I am selling because I need a family car. Right now my daily driver is about dead. The Cobra has no problems and has been well taken care of.

(DavidWNUC)Haven't been to the Dyno or the track. I haven't done anything but drive it on weekends since Herman tuned it.

Paul20850

Established Member
Thanks Herman, you guys did a great job on the car for me, it was a pleasure working with you. I have to get a family car now for the baby! Good luck to you guys in Florida!

Paul

eatonmufs

Established Member
God I miss my Terminator. I didn't think I'd miss her so much but man....I'm gona call my bank monday for this little yellow diamond. Not sure if I'll get the loan but I'm sure gona try. I miss you dudes here on SVT. I wana be back in the family!!!

Users who are viewing this thread