03 Cobra front brakes

69mach03

Established Member
lol sorry dude, couldnt see driving that far to pick up brakes. :shrug:

I would have been more accepting to the truth than a bullshit story. :nonono: Sorry to hijack the thread. But I have tried to deal with CobraStang161 before for a brake swap and it was pretty much a waste of time.

No worries. I'll have mine up for sale next week. I bought 94-95 GT brakes new from Ford.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
I would have been more accepting to the truth than a bullshit story. :nonono: Sorry to hijack the thread. But I have tried to deal with CobraStang161 before for a brake swap and it was pretty much a waste of time.

No worries. I'll have mine up for sale next week. I bought 94-95 GT brakes new from Ford.

what the hell are you talking about? I talked about coming there, and then realised why the hell am i going to drive 4 hours to pick up brakes. I now have money so id rather just buy them and put them on at my house. Dont make me out to be the bad guy, just because the deal fell through. :nonono:

Last edited:

69mach03

Established Member
what the hell are you talking about? I talked about coming there, and then realised why the hell am i going to drive 4 hours to pick up brakes. I now have money so id rather just buy them and put them on at my house. Dont make me out to be the bad guy, just because the deal fell through. :nonono:

Cash is green. Sorry if I came off the wrong way.

Sending me additional funds through PayPal and forwarding you the cash to give you gas money to get home with -- wasn't what I had in mind.....

Originally, I wanted to swap your GT brakes for my Cobra brakes plus 100 bucks. Figured we'd meet half way on the NJ turnpike. Ends up, you want me to bring tools and do the swap at a rest stop / exit? Not likely. I was going to remove the fronts and bring them up in a truck to do the swap. So, I suggested heading down my way and I would help do the brake swap in my garage, bleed your brakes, and have you in on your way. For the parts + $50 to offset for the additional fuel costs. I made plans to do the job and expect you there.. but after several days of talking -- just hours before you call it off. Kind of shitty. But you're not a bad guy. You've got a high trader rating to prove that. I'm not much for trading anyhow.

Once again, cash is green. Good luck to you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread