03 Cobra FS

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I'm lookin to sell my 03 Redfire Cobra. Its got 20k miles on it. I've put all but three thousand of those on it. I haven't had any trouble out of it it runs strong just like the day I got it. Its never seen a drag strip.
Mods
Cobra R Wheels
Saleen S281 Three Piece Wing
Cobra Grille Emblem
Amazon Racing 2.81 Pulley
Amazon Racing Tune
Steeda Cold Air Intake
Bassani Cat Back Exhaust
Steeda Triax shifter
MGW Shifter Handle
In the pictures the car still has the stock wheels. The wing has never really fit right since I put it on. It sagged down and I had it fixed but I never got it repainted. You can see small stress fractures in the paint on the wing. I have the stock wing for the car as well. These are the only three pictures I had saved on my website. I'll have to take some more. If your interested and want more pictures ill email them to you but it may take me a day or two my dial up is slooow. I'm askin 25,000 for the car. Im pretty firm on the price. I really want a 03-04 Mach 1. That's about the only trade I would be interested in.
000_0314.jpg

000_0315.jpg

000_0309.jpg

Yeah the pics are huge sorry. Delivery up to a point might be possible.

vulk

Established Member
lol machit.. i thought you finally found your car... youll find it one day mang keep looking haha.

ttt

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks, vaheek i was thinkin the same....

"Corba_4" - are u sure about that 5 speed?... this auto redlines at the same as the 5speeds.... and u gotta rember man with an auto u will never miss a shift..

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
You just asked for offers when you said firm in the original post. I was thinkin it should sell for 25 grand no prob tho with only 20k on it. In another month spring will be upon us and this car will be gone. ttt

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
und3rgr0undk1ng said:
You just asked for offers when you said firm in the original post. I was thinkin it should sell for 25 grand no prob tho with only 20k on it. In another month spring will be upon us and this car will be gone. ttt
I hope so! TTT and yeah Im sure about a five speed. Sorry!

SkippyH

13th Mustang - 2003 Cobra
Established Member
If you could PM mail me, I'd love to know what you got. I've got a 2003 black/black/black Cobra convert. It's got 18.5k miles on it all by me. It's been hand washed for four years. It's got another year left on the ESP. It's showroom condition.

My lease is up on Monday. I was going to trade it in, take some profit against my residual, and apply it to the Shelby. However, all the dealers are absolutely crazy about Shelby GT500 pricing ($74,500 for a 'vert) so I'll likely buy it, mod it a little (pulley, chip, wheels), and hang onto it until the body refresh in '09.

Thoughts?

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Somebody needs a nice redfire to drive during the summer!
I just added 5% window tint all the way around and a new set of spark plugs.
TTT

203SBvert

Established Member
I've got an 03 Torch Red Mach 1 w/ Interior Upgrade Package (IUP)
It's a 5-speed with 26K miles on it...mint condition

PM me with some more pics please :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread