03 cobra fuel hat w dual gt pumps, rotors,pistons,KB BAP, stock pumps

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
Like the title says i have a stock hat with a -8 female fitting welded on the end, dual gt pumps, with pprv delete, and the good gates submersible fuel hose on it. Had this in my car for a while, upgraded to the triple hat, triple pumps and triple fpdms. The only thing u will need with this is one sock (had to use it on new setup) the gasket and your fuel level sending unit. It is ready to go, all you have to do is put your sending unit on it, splice in the stock wires, and the wires from your second fpdm to the second pump (has wires routed out top of hat and is powered separately from stock harness).
$250 shipped.
image_zpsab6e5f1a.jpg

Stock 03 cobra pumps: 50.00 shipped

20 a Kenne Bell BAP: Dont need it any longer with this setup, worked great.
$135.00 shipped, has a new knob, as the old one didnt work.

Rear Rotors: Powerstop drilled and slotted rear rotors (irs)- forgot i had a SRA when i bought these so i cant use them now.. (110.00 shipped)
rotor.jpg

Diamond Coated pistons, upgraded tool steel rings, total seal stainless AP ringset. Standard bore and stroke. -17cc dish. Paid over 300 extra for coating, and upgraded pins, plus shipping for coating. Rings arent cheap either. Rated for 1000+ hp. $1000.00 shipped.
pistons.jpg

** Money must be sent as a fee-less transaction, a gift, or you must pay fees**

Please dont lowball me, i may accept credible offers, i may not. You can txt or call me @ 9857886255- Devin
TRADES: Will accept trades for 6.4l exhaust, good shape racing seats for the cobra with tracks, rear seat delete for the cobra

Users who are viewing this thread