03 COBRA Full Race Chassis With Many Extras Twin Turbo

10SecCobra

This is a Redfire 2003 Mustang Cobra I aborted the mission of installing a HP Twin Turbo setup which by the way I still have, I will have to check the mileage since i havent driven it in almost 2 years but I think its at 37K. It has never been in an accident. I'm the original owner. This auction is for the rolling Chassis only (everything but the motor and tranny) However, I do have a massive amount of stock and aftermarket parts for the car. Here’s what’s included with the Chassis:

• 12 point welded in Roll Cage
• Window Net
• RJS 5 point Harnesses
• Solid rear Axle with Moser 33 Spline axles and a Detroit Locker differential
• UPR Anti Roll bar (welded in)
• battle boxes
• UPR Upper and Lower Control Arms with Upgraded Bushings and bolts in the entire rear suspension
• Weld Racing 15” wheels with MT ET Drag tires (28.5” x 10.5” x 15”) in rear and Stock Cobra rims with NEW Nitto Extreme ZR tires.
• Hurst Line Lock kit
• Driveshaft safety loop
• Subframe connectors (welded in)
• Autometer A/F and Boost gauges on a pillar pod
• Autometer Shift light mounted on the same pillar pod
• Optima Yellow Top battery relocated to truck and in a sealed vented container
• Emergency On/Off switch under rear bumper
• UPR adjustable clutch quadrant
• Eclipse rear 6x9 speakers
• Diamond Audio 6” Front door speakers with tweeter and crossovers
• Rear bumper Cobra decal blackout
• Cobra decal in front Grill

The car was keyed while it was being torn apart for engine rebuild on both doors approximately 2 feet long, the scratches are confined to the doors only.

Other extras I have for sale.

• I have a MASSIVE parts list for an 03 Cobra and some parts for what came off a 2001 Mustang GT. Heres what i have make me an offer on anything:

• Pro Charger P1SC2 blower for 03/04 Cobra. I had this kit on my 03 Cobra and it made 650 HP to the wheels @ 20PSI, that’s with a smaller than stock pulley which I’m including. The kit has all the tubing/hoses/belts and Id say 98% of the hardware, it may be all there but I don’t want to advertise it as COMPLETE and has few small bolts missing, I also have a few extra bottles of oil. I also have the original installation manual which will certainly come in handy. Turbonetcis Blowoff valve. It took me and some friends about 10 hours to install it properly. $1700

• COMPLETE HP Turbo Kit for 99-04 Cobra or 96-04 GT if you use your own headers and throttle body. Its the upgraded 61mm GT 35 ball bearing Turbo’s which was a $1200 upgrade. It comes with the Tubular K- Member, coil over shocks, and headers I mean everything you will possibly need. This kit has NEVER been installed and only opened to verify that it’s all there. I also upgraded to the electronic boost controller and 75Lb hr injectors. I paid $9135 for the kit and NEVER USED IT. $7500

Cobra Parts:

• SCT Xcalibrator 2(USED for 20 minutes then I melted a piston on the dyno) new 379 my price is 325 I didn’t even make it out the dyno shop so this Xcal is literally BRAND NEW

• Eldebrock Bottle in a bag kit(USED) $200

• Bottle Heater with temperature sensors(USED)

• Kenny Bell Boost a Pump (40Amp)(USED) $175

• Siemens Deka 60lb High Impedance Injectors (8) with adapter harnesses retail is $369 plus $79 for harnesses my used price is $350

• T56 transmission with 26 spline Liberty input shaft (has been rebuilt once already) $1000

• Pro 5.0 Power Tower Shifter for T56 Tranny $ retail is 205 my used price is150

75lb Injectors (8)(never opened) retail is 775 my price is 550.

SCT MAF 2800 with the aluminum adapter new is 230 without adapter my used price is 150.

Vortec Water box

Spec Stage 3 PLUS clutch 26 spline input shaft (retail is 490 used price 200)

Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel (325 new and 54 for new insert my used price is 175. If you were to buy an new insert for $54 and you got a brand new flywheel for 100 cheaper)

Reichard Racing Pulley (3.4")

• Stock block

• Stock crank

• Stock heads

Stock pistons and rods (used)

Stock driveshaft

Stock Eaton Blower

• Magna Flow Cat Back Exhaust

• CP Pistons 17CC Dish ModMax 220-25-210-20 with SS Rings 3.572” (never opened) 20 over. BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED $1260

• Canton Oil Pan with Windage tray (never opened) $460 shipped with Windage tray hardware

Ford Motorsports High Flow Oil Pump

• Manley BILLET I Beam Rods Pro Series Part # 14318-8 (never opened)

• ARP Head Studs(never opened) Part #156-4101

• ARP Main Bolts and Studs (never opened) Part # 256-5701

Speed Pro Bearings Part # 148M

Clevite 77 Bearings (Part # CB-1442 P, 4 boxes)

Some other parts I have off a 2001 Mustang GT are:

Stock seats I have the 2 front and rear with backs so complete seats in AWESOME shape.

Stock Computer

Instrument Cluster showing 69K

Wiper motor

Complete Wiring harness

Hydobooster

Starter

VISIT EBAY LINK
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=270192475551&rd=1

AND

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=270193029371&rd=1

I’m in the process of taking more pictures of everything so if you need pictures I’ll have them. Please call me with any further questions my name is John 315-525-6281

You can find my car with lots of pictures on Ebay as well item number 270192475551 or do a search for 2003 "MUSTANG COBRA TWIN TURBO"

Last edited by a moderator:

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
I'm interested in the billet rods, arp studs and the oil pan

This is a Redfire 2003 Mustang Cobra I aborted the mission of installing a HP Twin Turbo setup which by the way I still have, I will have to check the mileage since i havent driven it in almost 2 years but I think its at 37K. It has never been in an accident. I'm the original owner. This auction is for the rolling Chassis only (everything but the motor and tranny) However, I do have a massive amount of stock and aftermarket parts for the car. Here’s what’s included with the Chassis:

• 12 point welded in Roll Cage
• Window Net
• RJS 5 point Harnesses
• Solid rear Axle with Moser 33 Spline axles and a Detroit Locker differential
• UPR Anti Roll bar (welded in)
• battle boxes
• UPR Upper and Lower Control Arms with Upgraded Bushings and bolts in the entire rear suspension
• Weld Racing 15” wheels with MT ET Drag tires (28.5” x 10.5” x 15”) in rear and Stock Cobra rims with NEW Nitto Extreme ZR tires.
• Hurst Line Lock kit
• Driveshaft safety loop
• Subframe connectors (welded in)
• Autometer A/F and Boost gauges on a pillar pod
• Autometer Shift light mounted on the same pillar pod
• Optima Yellow Top battery relocated to truck and in a sealed vented container
• Emergency On/Off switch under rear bumper
• UPR adjustable clutch quadrant
• Eclipse rear 6x9 speakers
• Diamond Audio 6” Front door speakers with tweeter and crossovers
• Rear bumper Cobra decal blackout
• Cobra decal in front Grill

The car was keyed while it was being torn apart for engine rebuild on both doors approximately 2 feet long, the scratches are confined to the doors only.

Other extras I have for sale.

• I have a MASSIVE parts list for an 03 Cobra and some parts for what came off a 2001 Mustang GT. Heres what i have make me an offer on anything:

• Pro Charger P1SC2 blower for 03/04 Cobra. I had this kit on my 03 Cobra and it made 650 HP to the wheels @ 20PSI, that’s with a smaller than stock pulley which I’m including. The kit has all the tubing/hoses/belts and Id say 98% of the hardware, it may be all there but I don’t want to advertise it as COMPLETE and has few small bolts missing, I also have a few extra bottles of oil. I also have the original installation manual which will certainly come in handy. Turbonetcis Blowoff valve. It took me and some friends about 10 hours to install it properly. $1700

• COMPLETE HP Turbo Kit for 99-04 Cobra or 96-04 GT if you use your own headers and throttle body. Its the upgraded 61mm GT 35 ball bearing Turbo’s which was a $1200 upgrade. It comes with the Tubular K- Member, coil over shocks, and headers I mean everything you will possibly need. This kit has NEVER been installed and only opened to verify that it’s all there. I also upgraded to the electronic boost controller and 75Lb hr injectors. I paid $9135 for the kit and NEVER USED IT. $7500

Cobra Parts:

• SCT Xcalibrator 2(USED for 20 minutes then I melted a piston on the dyno) new 379 my price is 325 I didn’t even make it out the dyno shop so this Xcal is literally BRAND NEW

• Eldebrock Bottle in a bag kit(USED) $200

• Bottle Heater with temperature sensors(USED)

• Kenny Bell Boost a Pump (40Amp)(USED) $175

• Siemens Deka 60lb High Impedance Injectors (8) with adapter harnesses retail is $369 plus $79 for harnesses my used price is $350

• T56 transmission with 26 spline Liberty input shaft (has been rebuilt once already) $1000

• Pro 5.0 Power Tower Shifter for T56 Tranny $ retail is 205 my used price is150

75lb Injectors (8)(never opened) retail is 775 my price is 550.

SCT MAF 2800 with the aluminum adapter new is 230 without adapter my used price is 150.

Vortec Water box

Spec Stage 3 PLUS clutch 26 spline input shaft (retail is 490 used price 200)

Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel (325 new and 54 for new insert my used price is 175. If you were to buy an new insert for $54 and you got a brand new flywheel for 100 cheaper)

Reichard Racing Pulley (3.4")

• Stock block

• Stock crank

• Stock heads

Stock pistons and rods (used)

Stock driveshaft

Stock Eaton Blower

• Magna Flow Cat Back Exhaust

• CP Pistons 17CC Dish ModMax 220-25-210-20 with SS Rings 3.572” (never opened) 20 over. BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED $1260

• Canton Oil Pan with Windage tray (never opened) $460 shipped with Windage tray hardware

Ford Motorsports High Flow Oil Pump

• Manley BILLET I Beam Rods Pro Series Part # 14318-8 (never opened)

• ARP Head Studs(never opened) Part #156-4101

• ARP Main Bolts and Studs (never opened) Part # 256-5701

Speed Pro Bearings Part # 148M

Clevite 77 Bearings (Part # CB-1442 P, 4 boxes)

Some other parts I have off a 2001 Mustang GT are:

Stock seats I have the 2 front and rear with backs so complete seats in AWESOME shape.

Stock Computer

Instrument Cluster showing 69K

Wiper motor

Complete Wiring harness

Hydobooster

Starter

VISIT EBAY LINK
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=270192475551&rd=1

AND

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=270193029371&rd=1

I’m in the process of taking more pictures of everything so if you need pictures I’ll have them. Please call me with any further questions my name is John 315-525-6281

You can find my car with lots of pictures on Ebay as well item number 270192475551 or do a search for 2003 "MUSTANG COBRA TWIN TURBO"

Can you make me a package deal on the billet rods, the ARP main and head studs and the canton pan?? P.M. me with a price ok?? Thanks! Hermann

Users who are viewing this thread