03 Cobra heads, Blower and custom cams!

Trav_69Stang

Sweet 69 Mustang
Established Member
I have a set of 32V Terminator heads for sale with about 75k miles on them. They still have the factory valves, springs, and cams in them. Also have a Eaton M112 blower with a 2.9" pulley. Blower only, i do not have the lower intake or anything else. Then i have a set of custom stock regrind cams that have specs equal to Comp Stage 3's. I was looking to build a Terminator engine from scratch for my 69 Mustang, but it would be more cost effective for me to just build a big cubed small block! $1500 takes it all. Photobucket isnt allowing me to upload my pictures off my phone but i could email pictures!

gabe1530

Banned
im interested in the cams.
do you have a spec sheet for the cams that are equal to the stage 3's?

Last edited:

Trav_69Stang

Sweet 69 Mustang
Established Member
Intake cams were measured(by Todd aka NASVT) at 273 dur @.006 228 dur @ .050 .495 lift 1.8 Basecircle
Exhaust cams are .475 lift and a little less duration than intake cams(not degreed to determine exh cams exactly.
Yeah i could do seprate

gabe1530

Banned
seems as those cams might suit a NA car better. would you happen to know the lobe separation and intake centerline?

Trav_69Stang

Sweet 69 Mustang
Established Member
Im sorry i do not, i bought these from a guy on another forum. Im not sure but it seems as if they would be more of a NA setup

Users who are viewing this thread