Eibach Springs
B&M short throw
HIDs 8k both Driving and Fog lights
Dual guage pod w Boost & Volts
2 Fosgate 12" subs
Tinted Windows
All new GSD3 tires w less than 1k on them
285 rear and 275 front
All new brake pads and rotors done by Ford Dealership.
New Alternator done by Ford Dealership

Car has less than 1k miles on it in the last yr. Just don't drive it enough having a C6 Z06 and C63 AMG and would rather let
someone else enjoy it. Need to make room for GTR and I don't have enough parking in my condo park garage. Bought the car
used stock in Dec 06 from Villa Ford in CA with 22k miles on it. 2nd owner. Title in hand. Car is in very good condition. Never had anyone in the back seats, no kids and non-smoker.

Like I said, I think the car needs a new tune and dyno session. Car just sits and have had 2 buy a new batt fot it. Driven less than 15x in last 1.5 yr. Going back to CA until Mid Feb so car needs to be sold before Oct 8.

15k come and get it. I'm sure I missed some things so u can ask any questions u may have.

PLEASE NO CALLS. BEEN BLOWING UP SO JUST PM ME. THANKS

Thanks

Last edited:

Sonic909

Established Member
Shit, ok didn't realize people would jump on it so fast. I'm gonna take pics tom in the day light and send them out. Maybe I can send them to 1 person and they can post them for me on here. If anything tho, CobraMike33 has first dibs bc he gave me a call 15 mins after I posted. Thanks.

-Ricky

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
Shit, ok didn't realize people would jump on it so fast. I'm gonna take pics tom in the day light and send them out. Maybe I can send them to 1 person and they can post them for me on here. If anything tho, CobraMike33 has first dibs bc he gave me a call 15 mins after I posted. Thanks.

-Ricky

lmao.. sounds like you have a good source of cars... glws... This a damn good deal... Someone will be getting a steal.

Sonic909

Established Member
Yes it is a clean carfax. I'm gonna send pics to CobraMike and if he doesn't want it then I will proceed w any1 else. Thanks.

Sonic909

Established Member
No prob. I will send it tonight when I get done with some business I have to take care of. Prob around 11. I'll text it to you. Same number right?

Users who are viewing this thread