03 cobra kb 2.2 13.5k silver

ssnake

Established Member
ok what u have to offer today is a 560hp 566tq on the current tune and pulley but made 599hp and 606 on just a pulley swap with no tune. was leaning out up top. its not a perfect car but it will drive anywhere you want to go and make you smile the whole time. the paint isn't perfect could use a paint job. the interior is prob a 8 out of ten. it has red and black 10th anniversary seats. these alone are about $1500. as mentioned it has a kenne bell 2.2 with a big oval throttle body. a jlt carbon fiber cold air intake with the shield. killer chiller cooler. 4lb lower with a 3.650 upper making around 16 psi. ba-3000 maf,jlt oil separators,60lb inj,40 amp boost a pump,short shifter(was on car when I bought it so I am not sure of brand), been lowered(not sure of the springs was already done when I bought it), magnaflow exhaust,no cats, stage 4 exedy clutch( very few miles). it has hood rods and a keyless pad on the trunk lid. the suspension is stock except for springs, not sure of gears in it. I am pretty sure that's all the good but I may have forgotten some things so feel free to ask questions. now the bad, the car has 143,xxx miles but the engine is a ford replacement that was installed with 107,xxx. have paperwork to prove this. the paint isn't perfect passenger side is fairly decent but the drivers side is where it needs help. previous owner hit a deer and tried to fix it himself. drivers window will roll down and up with help. radio doesn't work. and under full boost at shifting I think its blowing out spark. it has a slight hesitation. when I bought the car I bought it in Virginia beach and I live in ky. I drove it home without a hiccup. I would drive it anywhere. doesn't have the head cooling mod. doesn't have head tick. it is a blast to drive and its a beast.

like I said I am sure there are things I am forgetting but please ask question before assuming. I am asking $14,500 for the car. if the paint were in better shape it would be a 15k car. clean title in hand. I am located in ky. money talks and no I wont take 11.5 for it.
ry%3D110
ry%3D110
ry%3D110
ry%3D110
ry%3D110
ry%3D110
ry%3D110

2mchtoy

Established Member
I had the hesitation you claim is spark blow out also, closed gap on plugs, not better, thought it was coil pack, replaced all. Still there. Did compression test, Checked out good. Finally tore engine down, #7 was missing a chunk outta the top ring land. Yeah, it was a bad day. You might want to have it checked out. Glws

ssnake

Established Member
pics sent Sheldon.
thanks for the input 2mch I have also read that it is common in the higher boost range for the pprv to be causing the problem. if I have it over the winter that's the first thing I am going to try. don't think its the engine. it doesn't have many miles on the replacement engine.

Users who are viewing this thread