03 Cobra less than 1,500 miles, never raced

94GTR

Kenne Bell Supercharged
Established Member
It is mineral gray. It has less than 1,500 miles. It has never seen rain. It is kept in the garage under a car cover. It is better than showroom condition. You won't find another one like this. The only mods are a dynomax cat-back, upr cold air intake, and short throw shifter handle. Still have stock parts to go with the car so it can be 100% stock again. Also have some accessory pieces. Chrome pulley eaton pulley cover, chrome oil fill cap, chrome dipstick, brushed aluminum heater controls, radio knob, and headlight switch. Once again I have all original parts to make it stock again. I can't stress enough how nice this car is. I haven't seen another one as nice as this. This car has never been raced at a track and has not been abused. Obviously it only has about 1,500 miles on it. This was was purchased to keep as a collector and for show. I am selling it for my dad as he can no longer keep it. I will be taking care of everything with the sale of this. Please serious inquires only. I also have the set of chrome wheels from the dealer still in the box never been mounted. You can't buy these anymore I don't think. I am asking $1500 for the wheels.

I am asking $30,000.

I will email pics to anyone seriously interested in buying. For more info on the car please email me at [email protected]

The car is in Delaware.

Thanks Rich

Last edited:

94GTR

Kenne Bell Supercharged
Established Member
For those of you that didn't know Mineral Gray is also the least produced color of the 03 cobra. Kinda makes it more of a collector.

94GTR

Kenne Bell Supercharged
Established Member
NOXCUSES said:
If it wasnt mineral grey I would be making you an offer, GL with the sale.
I just noticed you are in DE also. Where abouts? I'm in Clayton.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Thats weird I have never seen you before, But than again it only has 1,500 miles. haha. I was in Smryna on Ryan rd, and I just bought a house in lakeshore village. If you have it next weekend, you should cruise to oc with me

94GTR

Kenne Bell Supercharged
Established Member
NOXCUSES said:
Your sure this isnt Dark Shadow Grey right?
I am positive. I know my fords:) They started making cobras in dark shadow gray late in 03 and then in 04. That is why the mineral gray is so rare. Sorry I'm not gonna go to oc. I don't want to put any more miles on it.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
94GTR said:
I am positive. I know my fords:) They started making cobras in dark shadow gray late in 03 and then in 04. That is why the mineral gray is so rare. Sorry I'm not gonna go to oc. I don't want to put any more miles on it.
Yeah they only made dsg in 03. I talked to matt, and he thought it might be dsg, that is why I asked. Like I said GL with the sale.

94GTR

Kenne Bell Supercharged
Established Member
NOXCUSES said:
Yeah they only made dsg in 03. I talked to matt, and he thought it might be dsg, that is why I asked. Like I said GL with the sale.
You know Matt huh? That's pretty cool to meet someone on here that lives right around the corner. I've known Matt for about 10 years now. I told him about it last year. His brother was looking to buy one but didn't want to pay that much.

Users who are viewing this thread