03 cobra lots of goodies

mod mod t56

u can go faster
Established Member
i have a 03 cobra mustang w 40050 miles clean car fax w/

mod list :

steggy 4, acc fab single blade, bbk cold air, 95 maf, and mac filter, jba shortys, hi flow cats, magna flow exhaust (x) 2.7 and 4lb lower, grinattelys 60k coil packs, boost A pump, clutch, steeda tri ax, clutch quadrant steeda, billet flow idlers, hand held programer and flip chip. (can run up to 3 tunes with flip of a switch)

hid lights and blacked out head, fogs, and tails (have factory tails) slot and cross drilled rotors front and back factory chrome cobra wheels falkin rt615 tires, 3.73 gears
and will throw in a new set verdinsteen 315,35,17 and 275,40,17s front and backs not monted yet

full nitrous set up(zex) electric bottle opener heater peddle activation, and luner gauge all functional from front seat, pills from 55-175 shot only shot twice at 75... (for real)
<br>

oil, fuel, and air to fuel, luners gauges on piller and cluster pods hillton boost over lay to 24 psi

powder coated valve covers texture flat black and polished coil covers, super charger, lower intake, maf,

kenny brown strut, and shock tower, brace launch had bar, sub frames, hnr sport springs, poly differntal bushings, and irs brace,

might be for getting a few things car is clean in and out non smoker, and babyed been to track once and a few high ways pulls u would really love this car if u see it

any questions just ask... lots of parts less then 250 miles on them to fast for me and needing money for a house have lots of pics and can take more if needed

car has been freshly buffed and hand waxed also has a special clear coat sealant on it thats really kick ass

lots of stock parts
price is 23000 firm no tire kickers this is a 523 hp car to the wheels w/o bottle http://s988.photobucket.com/albums/af7/stickshift03/

fill free to call or pm me thanks for looking

Last edited:

mod mod t56

u can go faster
Established Member
photo bucket link at bottom of the add
has 2 tunes now 22* is 523 and 16* 498 w/ bottle tunes is for 55 shot just to cool intakes it did 578 on bottle i have never sprayed this car... only on the dyno.... once or twice from the other owner it was his toy... any takers open to offers

javi78

Established Member
^ true. my friend sold his for like$18000-$20000 with about 30xxx

not as moded, but i think its too high.

drop?

mod mod t56

u can go faster
Established Member
well your in a buyers market, i'm in a sellers market. with that being said maybe a price drop but not 20k... and as for the nitrous hit only 2x on 75 and 55 on the dyno 1x... and as hard as that is to believe it is very true....
the majority of the mods has less then 250 -500 miles tops and have lots of factory parts if u want to go back wards... that can be done if u chose to. this is not the fastest car on the block but definatley one of the nicest clean all the way around under the hood trunk int ext all the way around...
if u come up in can come down... car sits in my garage more they i want it to n
the people who want it cant afford it

Users who are viewing this thread