03 Cobra MG 2.9 Whipple 60k mi $23,000 in Virginia

CobraKyle

Established Member
$21,500

I have an 03 Cobra with all the right mods for sale. I am getting out of the military in May and need to go ahead and let the car go.

The mod list is extensive and will be in the attached photos that are from this forum when I purchased the car. The only things I have done in addition was replace the alternator with a PA Performance 130 amp w/ oversized pulley.

Car comes with extra set of tail lights and catalytic converters for inspections.

I can be reached at 757 232-5065. I have a lien on the car with Navy Federal and all transaction will be done at my bank. The process usually takes a hour or 2 and the title is released to you or your bank.

car22.jpg
car11.jpg
Capture.PNG2.jpg

Last edited:

CobraKyle

Established Member
Please read the dang thread. The car is in Virginia. I live in Virginia. Everything in in Virginia. The photos with Tyler Texas are there for the list of mods. The car is in Virginia. Virginia is where the car is.

CobraKyle

Established Member
The power is so low because it has a 3.5 upper pulley on the blower with a very safe tune. This car is setup for way way more power. Basically, you are looking at numbers on about 12 lbs of boost. I would think you could run 18lbs all day no problems. Before I stepped up to this I was going to make sure she stayed as cool as possible, hence the killer chiller. This car is 600+ easy on 93 pump gas, once set up. No telling if you started running E85.

Last edited:

Chris0304

Established Member
Where about in Va beach? I prefer something w lower miles but might have to check this out since ur so close.

Users who are viewing this thread