03 cobra mineral gray 4 sale

redlight

Established Member
hey guys selling this 03 mineral gray with 21,182miles nuber #1061 of 8394 under 400 mineral gray made, this vehicle has been adult driven , never seen the rain and garage kept.
k&n filter
flowmaster exhaust (have all factory equip)
asking $26k obo
any questions 323-273-2539

BWilliams

Established Member
Here's a few pictures:

cobra.JPG

cobra (1).JPG

cobra (2).JPG

cobra (3).JPG

cobra (4).JPG

cobra (5).JPG

cobra (6).JPG

The car is like brand new. I bought is from the origional owner, who I sold it to origionally (I'm the fleet director at Sunrise Ford). The origional owner is in his early 70's and babied this car. I drove it twice to work and see myself getting into trouble sooner than later. The car has a Ford ESP 5year / 100k Premium Care that expires 07/22/07.

I have the origional exhaust system also.

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Thats a really nice and rare cobra you have i bet it sells quick. Before i moved to TN. I worked at Hadley auto transport...Im trying to place that dealership is it Fontana or San Fernando?

BWilliams

Established Member
Knoxville COBRA said:
Thats a really nice and rare cobra you have i bet it sells quick. Before i moved to TN. I worked at Hadley auto transport...Im trying to place that dealership is it Fontana or San Fernando?
We actually have 2 stores, one in Fontana and the other is in North Hollywood. Same owner, same name.

BWilliams

Established Member
Shackleford said:
Interested in a Mach 1 + Cash?

Ford CPO warranty to 10/09. 29K miles. Exhaust and suspension. No engine mods.

I mean, I would love this car, among others, I just need to sell the Mach.
Thanks for the offer, but the main reason for me flipping it so quick is that the wife wants her parking spot back in the garage. I didn't think about that before I bought it :bash:

roll-n

Established Member
BWilliams said:
Thanks for the offer, but the main reason for me flipping it so quick is that the wife wants her parking spot back in the garage. I didn't think about that before I bought it :bash:

Hey man no offense, but I would sell the wife and keep the cobra!!!:rockon:

mrose75

Established Member
Love that license plate frame. Never seen that kind before. Where'd you get it??? Love MG Cobras. Bump for ya!!

BWilliams

Established Member
YGOSLO said:
Love that license plate frame. Never seen that kind before. Where'd you get it??? Love MG Cobras. Bump for ya!!
Not sure, it was already on it when I bought it. I've only had the car for a little over a week.

I have someone coming to look at it tomorrow who seems pretty serious.

BWilliams

Established Member
Bringing this back to the top, I really need to find it a new home. All serious offers considered......

BWilliams

Established Member
Dang, was surprised at all the PM's this morning. I have replied to ALL of them as of right now. Thanks for looking.

BWilliams

Established Member
OK, the wife has spoken, she wants the garage parking space back. I need to find a new home for the Cobra. The registration was paid a couple months ago, so it's good through 07/31/2008.

New Price: $23,500.00 o.b.o.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread