'03 Cobra Model ?

nduction03

Established Member
You know your middle aged when you put a child seat in the back of a Cobra. Man....

Anyway, my little boy loves the car. Anyone seen a good die cast model of the '03 Cobra yet? I've been doing some searchs but have come up with nothing.

Thanks

My1stFord

Established Member
child seat w/ kid fits back there?? I've not tried it, just stuffed the two munchkins (5 and 2) in the back for a quick ride the other day. Looked like it was made to fit them.

If child seat fits ill give it a try. It was funny watching another cobra run at the track last weekend w/ a child seat in it - adds hp ya know ;)

nduction03

Established Member
My son is 20 months old and his feet hit the back of the seat already. He watches every shift, etc. I think I got a little racer!!

Pyro

Established Member
My 15 month old boy sits back there in his child seat with his 6 year old sister next to him. He loves the acceleration but she doesn't.

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
It's always fun hearing my 6 yr old daugter toss in "a pass them alredy" from the back seat. I'm thinking she'll be paying her own insurance when she learns to drive. :lol:

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
Yeah, that was one of my Wife's prerequisites: "the baby seat has to fit!".

Luckily the dealership had a GT drop-top in the show room, with the top down.

Of course its a rear-facing baby seat, so you have to put the passenger seat ALL THE WAY forward. Its so far up that no one could possibly ever ride in it. But hey! ZOOP - in goes the baby seat! I'm a winner!

So when Mom and baby are riding with me, they will both have to sit in the back. Refreshes the whole meaning of "back seat driver" with the wife back there :)

Jon

Relax, have a homebrew!
Established Member
I've (occasionally) got two in the back seat: 4 and 3, both boys.

After a few rides it's hard to get them back in the minivan!

nduction03

Established Member
Originally posted by JoeAsheville
I checked on the model status last night on the web...it's Maisto, both coupe and convert, black and another color...not sure which, as I only paid attention to the black as that's my car. ;-)

April is the release date. You can pre-order though...go here:

http://www.diecastmuscle.com/portal/store/MA31647BK

Now why would Maisto make a black model, when everyone knows Yellow is the better color?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread