03 cobra motor swap in a 95 cobra whats involved?

danimal 95

Established Member
considering doing a motor swap in my 95 coba before i decide i need to know whats involved i will be swapping the compltete motor and trans any info will be appreciated

BAD03SVT

Established Member
computer and complete wiring harness. also looking in to the k member might have to go tubular. also not sure if headers will clear steering rack but manifold will, but then consider the rest of the exhaust also. might want to put a better radiator in also

danimal 95

Established Member
i have a fast system in it right now that i was considering using is it just the engine harness or the whole harness?i also already have a tubular k member with coil over conversion mighty be able modify that to use

03CobraRed

Established Member
Pauls HP will do the swap with a pulley, cold air, throttle body and tuning for $21,000. My friend is getting this done to his 97 Cobra this winter. That price is including motor of course.

danimal 95

Established Member
I work at a speed shop and will be doing the swap myself just trying to get some info on whats involved before i actually start the swap

danimal 95

Established Member
i live in a town north of woodstock,work in schaumburg at speed inc.i will be doing the swap(if i decide to actually do it)at my own house though

03CobraCCC

Wheaton Warbird!
Established Member
woah!! thats right by where i live! i havent stopped there yet, but was planning on it in the future...

i def. got2 come check out your car during the swap tho....

hey can you pm me your labor on a pulley/plug/belt swap......and/or dyno tune prices??

might have found just the right place to start taking my car to, thanx!

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by danimal 95
considering doing a motor swap in my 95 coba before i decide i need to know whats involved i will be swapping the compltete motor and trans any info will be appreciated

Try contacting Don @ www.modularmadness.com He has a lot of experience swapping the 03 cobra motor in other non-03 mustangs.

You might want to post something HERE if you can't find what you are looking for.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
Originally posted by danimal 95
i live in a town north of woodstock,work in schaumburg at speed inc.i will be doing the swap(if i decide to actually do it)at my own house though

Remember a torch red 03 Cobra Cobra that came in this summer to get dyno'd?

that was me.... I love the new place you guys have:beer:

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraRed
Pauls HP will do the swap with a pulley, cold air, throttle body and tuning for $21,000. My friend is getting this done to his 97 Cobra this winter. That price is including motor of course.

is that with a T56 also?

Users who are viewing this thread