03 Cobra nirtous questions (with Meth)

jdogg43

Established Member
i recently bought a Nx express kit for my 03 and have some questions.

1. i'm running methanol injection, nozzle is in air intake right before TB. where should i put nitrous nozzle? before TB or in metal elbow after TB? what would the difference be?

2. i'm starting out with a 50 shot and working my way up to a 150, only fuel upgrade i have is a BAP will this be enough?

3. How much timing should i run with nitrous and Meth? i've heard of people running ALOT of timing with meth, but i hear you want to back off timing for nitrous, is this only because of detanation, or because nitrous likes less timing? my mix of meth is 70/30 which makes 91 octane about 120 octane.

jdogg43

Established Member
Oh and it's a wet shot btw.
mods on my car (engine)

2.8 pulley
Ram Air intake
Catless X pipe
Snow performance/DevilsOwn Methanol injection 375 nozzle

04svtsnke

Established Member
There are a lot of people who are very versed in the way of nitrous but not nitrous and meth. Word of advice though, beef your susPension up a lot.

jdogg43

Established Member
suspension is not a problem ( built SRA, baseline suspenison double ajustable uppers and lowers with solid bushings, through the frame custom tubular full length sub frames, UPR k member, coil overs, skinnies, full slicks) and i am a firm believer in Meth all this hype on the fourms about how its doesnt work is just that, most of the people that bashing havent tried it. I have proven results, i did not do Meth for the power gains but for the saftey factor it gives.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
suspension is not a problem ( built SRA, baseline suspenison double ajustable uppers and lowers with solid bushings, through the frame custom tubular full length sub frames, UPR k member, coil overs, skinnies, full slicks) and i am a firm believer in Meth all this hype on the fourms about how its doesnt work is just that, most of the people that bashing havent tried it. I have proven results, i did not do Meth for the power gains but for the saftey factor it gives.

Agreed!!! 200%. It cools your intake tempatures! Why not do it?! I can feel the intake is cool to the touch when I run my snow performance meth

Users who are viewing this thread